Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do we exaggerate about appearance?

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★
In the sense that we are too radically lookists to treat anything that is mogged by a model with a perfect jawline as ugly?

We are ugly, OthERwise we wouldnt be hERe!

no, it is everything

We are ugly, OthERwise we wouldnt be hERe!
I really am, but I'm going to tell you the truth, you can live and even get female approval even as a ugly person
But it's the kind of thing guaranteed by fate, if you're ugly and suffer from sexual frustration you don't stand a chance, point of no return

no, it is everything
I don't like lookistfags who spend all day raving about cranial features and male models
they are right to a certain extent but the obsession is annoying, I hate these lookists from short internet videos

This site is barely lookist. If you aren’t a deformed balding 5’1 Indian you’re fakecel here.

Bruh this forum worshipped @Broly @akurahao a MTN curry as a chad facially

I really am, but I'm going to tell you the truth, you can live and even get female approval even as a ugly person
But it's the kind of thing guaranteed by fate, if you're ugly and suffer from sexual frustration you don't stand a chance, point of no return
Cope, Ive tried everything and no female approval, I am ugly.

It’s not really exaggerated about lookism, but what is underestimated is the importance of being NT

This site is barely lookist. If you aren’t a deformed balding 5’1 Indian you’re fakecel here.

Bruh this forum worshipped @Broly @akurahao a MTN curry as a chad facially
I meant @OwariDa

I don't like lookistfags who spend all day raving about cranial features and male models
they are right to a certain extent but the obsession is annoying, I hate these lookists from short internet videos
reminder that this is .is not .org

They also banned @Ausbloke who had a worse frame than me. But tbf he was fakecel not looks wise but he did have a gf at 12 so automatically not incel

If you’re ugly and short like me no female wants you add to that being ethnic

Cope, Ive tried everything and no female approval, I am ugly.
Depends on your height, physical strength, status
you have to seem like you are somehow normal
the only way for a strange and "autistic" incel to achieve something with women is to be really beautiful

In the sense that we are too radically lookists to treat anything that is mogged by a model with a perfect jawline as ugly?
Im ugly but ND and height is more brutal

Pixycel, @WØLF @Zetta @ShiiOfTheSPLC and @OwariDa the crew of turbo NT Zoomer moggers From 2020
you forgot @Cope_Time and @FamilyGuy1999

the BPD ridden spergs here maybe

actual truecels just point out the truth

Ugly men being in a relationship doesnt mean much because they get treated with way less respect and devotion than a Chad

you forgot @Cope_Time and @FamilyGuy1999
Pixycel, @WØLF @Zetta @ShiiOfTheSPLC and @OwariDa the crew of turbo NT Zoomer moggers From 2020

These are true ntfags . Lol @Logic55 take notes I don’t know why u take the anti NT shit so personally. You aren’t that NT in fact you may be undiagnosed these guys actually are

Yep. People here think 5/10 looks makes you a fakecel. It does not when you are a giga autist who can’t even make proper guy friends. I never even had a female friend since elementary school. People here really underestimate how much autism hurts your SMV. A 5/10 NTmaxxed guy can do alright if he is lucky. A 5/10 Sperg is screwed. When you aren’t ugly but also aren’t so good looking your looks do all the work for you, being NT or autistic will make or break you

Yep. People here think 5/10 looks makes you a fakecel. It does not when you are a giga autist who can’t even make proper guy friends. I never even had a female friend since elementary school. People here really underestimate how much autism hurts your SMV. A 5/10 NTmaxxed guy can do alright if he is lucky. A 5/10 Sperg is screwed. When you aren’t ugly but also aren’t so good looking your looks do all the work for you, being NT or autistic will make or break you
If you don't know how to behave like a "dominant" man (a bit cringe) there's no way to get a woman

Only if you're pretty you can overcome it

Ugly guys dont get pussy sorry

Most ltns and even weaker mtns get laid from social circles which are impossibly hard to get into as a non nt guy, that leaves you with dating apps which are based entirely on looks and height

These are true ntfags . Lol @Logic55 take notes I don’t know why u take the anti NT shit so personally. You aren’t that NT in fact you may be undiagnosed these guys actually are
Where is your evidence that I'm ND? Being on this forum is not real solid concrete evidence to prove that someone is ND. In fact, both NTs and Autistic people use this forum. This forum is for people who are incel due to looks or some type of mental disorder. I'm an incel due to looks. Inceldom affects men who are NT or not. I'm not coping, I'm just being real with you

If you don't know how to behave like a "dominant" man (a bit cringe) there's no way to get a woman

Only if you're pretty you can overcome it
Exactly

Most ltns and even weaker mtns get laid from social circles which are impossibly hard to get into as a non nt guy, that leaves you with dating apps which are based entirely on looks and height
Yep. I don’t think I have the looks for dating apps, but I definitely have the looks of I was socialcirclemaxxed. Unfortunately that is nearly impossible as a nonNT

we don't exaggerate enough.

blame the foids for our extreme views on looksism

At the end of the day its all about appeal and height nigger

No, If I wasn't ugly, I wouldn't be on this website right now

There are many exceptions for appearance to be the only factor constructing reality, it clearly isn't, some concepts have to be reformulated in blackpill
A blackpill system independent of female generalization and general laws (at least not so simple)

No, we really are ugly. We can nt maxx all we want it won’t matter in the end

Only mtns get pussa only tall ltnsget pussa

Im fucking ugly i don`t exaggerate anything