Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do virginity loss stats MEGACOPE !!

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
I checked stats it claims average age for first kiss is 15 and first sex 18 BULLSHIT this is fake as fuck how can anyone write this absolute cope with a straight face??

Normie tier men and all women have first kiss at single digit age and first sex at 13-14, I think they manipulate the stats so that young incels stay bluepilled and never realise the dark truth

By stats, do you mean those shitty YouTube videos?

THEY ARE THE ENEMY

Probably soy methodology that considers any Under 18 sex 'non consensual' and therefore invalid.

Probably soy methodology that considers any Under 18 sex 'non consensual' and therefore invalid.
The average age of loss of virginity has definitely gone up, due to the rising number of incel men.
It sure has stayed the same for the top 20% of men though.

The average age of loss of virginity has definitely gone up, due to the rising number of incel men.
Over for DNR-cels I thought OP was talking about foids
:feelstastyman: <-- me

Over for DNR-cels I thought OP was talking about foids
:feelstastyman: <-- me
Actually, if the OP is talking about females, the average age of virginity has almost certainly stayed the same.

iirc 50% of all ppl (male incels and foid chad-onlys) r virgins at 18. I don't think there even is an avg person in this sense u've either slept with 10+ ppl or ur a virgin with no in between

iirc 50% of all ppl (male incels and foid chad-onlys) r virgins at 18. I don't think there even is an avg person in this sense u've either slept with 10+ ppl or ur a virgin with no in between
True. This is especially the case now, because there's zero pressure for females to get married and have families. Teenage girls keep their virginities for Chad, and if he doesn't want to commit or doesn't even want to have sex with them, they will die alone and maybe even virgin.
That's how old female virgins exist (however small their numbers are).

It's self-reported. This is why social "sciences" are a joke.

Actually, if the OP is talking about females, the average age of virginity has almost certainly stayed the same.
I’m talking about both genders. There’s no way it’s 18 for either gender, 14 for both easily

I’m talking about both genders. There’s no way it’s 18 for either gender, 14 for both easily
BS. Very few people lose their virginity before 15.