Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do u sit next to foids in class?

Levcel

Levcel

High T
-
are they talkative to you or they ignoire you completely?

just wondering ur experinces

I am neet, so no.

Girls usually speak to me when they want something I avoid sitting next to them in class. I'm very awkward so after speaking to me once they don't usually speak to me again.

being a teenage slavcel and having to share a classroom with pack of low inhib svetlanas is distressing

@nihility do you agree?

being a teenage slavcel and having to share a classroom with pack of low inhib svetlanas is distressing

@nihility do you agree?
i agree as a fellow slav

heres something that will help u

just basically nt max and get likable maxxed

the best cope is a good social life ngl

Nope. Too high inhib for that

Nope. Too high inhib for that
fuck

I sit where there is space but never talk to anyone

They ignore me

It's impossible to avoid it when your classes are like 85% female. They do talk to me about college-related subjects, rarely about other stuff. Most of them ignore me most of the time.

i agree as a fellow slav

heres something that will help u

just basically nt max and get likable maxxed

the best cope is a good social life ngl
When i was going to high school there was not a single female in my class.

Last edited:

@nihility do you agree?
i went to 2 schools one is decent second is a baboon gathering
low inhib svetlanas
they are going to become miserable single mothers so we might have the last laugh if we don't rope

Never did, even in uni I sat alone or with guys.

I have done this before tbh. I just ignore them, and they do the same.

I remember coming in to class, I walked towards a female. I wanted to sit next to her, she immediately took her handbag on the chair and shouted NO, NO, NO.

I used to in math. The girl was smaller then me but still made fun of my height. She did compliment my math skills though. But when I cant do other things (even difficult tasks for normal people) I am ridiculed to no end because I shouldn't have an excuse because I'm "good at math". I'm just about as good as a normal person at math

I did in Highschool, its the reason i like Biracial women

I did in HS actually. Because the class often was too small for everyone to take seat where they wanted. She was exactly my type -- blonde, rather strong built like an amazon, boobs, ass and shit. But of course I looked too childish to her.

I used to, when I went to School.

But that was 4 years ago.

When i was in school they would ignore me

Not intentionally, no.

inb4volcel.

No bc I'm 32. It sucks. I wish I was younger.

But you did once go to school, right? You can respond as if the OP is asking in the past tense. I did.

Usually not, but if I did, they would have looked me with disgust and even change places sometimes, not joking.

i sat next to cheerleaders in two classes in 9th grade

they ignored me

I am in uni and am mostly in lectures so there really isn't any talking, especially since I very rarely get there on time.
It's impossible to avoid it when your classes are like 85% female. They do talk to me about college-related subjects, rarely about other stuff. Most of them ignore me most of the time.
ngl I doubt that would effect me that much since I dont talk to the guys either. I can count on my hands how many times I have talked to another student before and its usually because we were paired for a group discussion.

No. and if I interact with them they don't seem interested.

She was exactly my type -- blonde, rather strong built like an amazon, boobs, ass and shit.
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: That's my type too

Chad probably would have fucked her if he sat next to her

Last year I sat next to a TikTok e-thot with 500K followers, the desks were in pairs

i was bullied in college and dropped all my classes and quit, i never intentionally sat next to any foid as i knew how over it is for me back then as well

When i was in HS

Not exclusively, but when I do, they ignore me completely, even if I have to do a one-on-one partner activity with them. At that point I'm paired with the teacher or professor to do said activity because they refuse to talk to me, even if I initiate.

Last year I sat next to a TikTok e-thot with 500K followers, the desks were in pairs
oof
Not exclusively, but when I do, they ignore me completely, even if I have to do a one-on-one partner activity with them. At that point I'm paired with the teacher or professor to do said activity because they refuse to talk to me, even if I initiate.
fuck man this is so brutal

Why don’t you guess grey boy

:lul: :lul:

because i wanna see if they even bother virtue signalling with incels
I had one virtue signalling to be nice but it was mostly quiet.
Now I have to relive those shitty school memories.