Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do u guys remember @VLÖ?

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

JBpilled
-

i think he got doxxed

not my generation tbh dont know him

I don't recognize him.

hes dissapeared completely

he probably roped or got doxxed, i remember him saying that some people knew where he live, pic, etc..
people in this community tend to panic and leave instantly when such things happen, so thats pretty likely. although i dont remember him being "doxxed".

theres also the possibility that he simply just got bored of talking about inceldom and left, like many others.

i know him EEcel poor and stuck in his shithole

how is he get doxxed i thik no one care in EE those low iq normies stay only in fb tbh

he killed himself forever

No, i don't know who that us tbh.

wasnt he a fakecel chad? not sure

yes, the first post i saw on here was one of his

he is trannymaxxing.

I think he goes by the name "Webby59" now and is part of the community of Wings of Redemption trolls on reddit and youtube.

The phrase "Webby fucking leave dude!" has become a meme since Wings of Redemption basically yelled it at him when he was in a troll Discord called "The Lion's Den" attempting to figure out from the trolls themselves how he could get them to leave him alone and Webby kept saying trollish things to him when Wings joined the Discord server group prompting Wings to make his now infamous meme outburst at Webby.

Yes, I know him. How the heck did he get doxxed?

he was before my time
yes he was a first gen user
I think he goes by the name "Webby59" now and is part of the community of Wings of Redemption trolls on reddit and youtube.

The phrase "Webby fucking leave dude!" has become a meme since Wings of Redemption basically yelled it at him when he was in a troll Discord called "The Lion's Den" attempting to figure out from the trolls themselves how he could get them to leave him alone and Webby kept saying trollish things to him when Wings joined the Discord server group prompting Wings to make his now infamous meme outburst at Webby.

i dont think it s vlö

Last edited: