Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do u guys bump into foids on purpose

Do u bump into toilet sluts on purpose?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
★★★★★
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fs1.ezgif.com%2Ftmp%2Fezgif-1-c59e26604d.gif&hash=39112239929f9dd976c95c5a8f08f9fb

Bump as in like if they walk the same direction to u and they dont move

No... it's too risky.

No there is a big chance of getting beaten up by simps or her reporting you for assault and you go to prison

No there is a big chance of getting beaten up by simps or her reporting you for assault and you go to prison
Thats bullshit cuz i done it mutiple times and not a single white knight cuck even did anything

Thats bullshit cuz i done it mutiple times and not a single white knight cuck even did anything
Cope you haven't done it once. Maybe in your head

No agent, I would never comport myself in such a way public-wise.

Bump as in like if they walk the same direction to u and they dont move
Only this, I don't go out my way to bump into them but I don't move if they are coming towards me and can see.

No. I know foids hate my ugly face and they would probably accuse me of rape if I walked even past them right next to them

bumping on foids is BASED because they are fucking entilted little FUCKING SLUTS MIDGETS :reeeeee:

I try to cop a feel on the bus if that counts. Also try to touch the cashiers hand.

A lot of the time their head are in their phone and not paying any attention to oncoming subhumans.