Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do u also start to realise looks arent the MAIN problem?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
For sure, being ugly, or even average or even just slightly below average, is a huge fucking problem if ure a man, today.

But thats not the big issue, or the main issue, I believe.

Even my Chadfish have problems with girls, they are extremely cunty towards him and flaky, Its not like he is the king of the djungle, they make sure to let him put in a shit ton of work.

He is a very good looking Chadfish, so imagine being uglier than him, which like 95% of men are?

The main problem is something else, society shouldnt be like this, my grandfather never had problems like this, not even my dad did, not even I did, 20 years ago.

The main problem is this fucking society. Female attraction seem to be extremely dynamic, not static. Its dynamic and relative to her enviroment, and in todays society, in this enviroment, her standards gets to rise thru the roof due to the constant exposure to Chads and to extreme validation online, in her own little validaton-box she has in her pocket.

Even 80% of males, in the world, were 8/10s, but 20% were 10/10s, femoids would completely ignore the 8/10s and only fuck the top 20% of 10/10s, their attraction is so fucking relative and she always compare it to her other options.

Our problem is something deeper, its on a societal level, this society is poison, its shit, and it fucks it up for almost evertybody.

Give me your thoughts.

Post your chadfish

Cause my chadfishes get a shit ton matches

For sure, being ugly, or even average or even just slightly below average, is a huge fucking problem if ure a man, today.

Even my Chadfish have problems with girls, they are extremely cunty towards him and flaky, Its not like he is the king of the djungle, they make sure to let him put in a shit ton of work.

He is a very good looking Chadfish, so imagine being uglier than him, which like 95% of men are?

The main problem is something else, society shouldnt be like this, my grandfather never had problems like this, not even my dad did, not even I did, 20 years ago.

The main problem is this fucking society. Female attraction seem to be extremely dynamic, not static. Its dynamic and relative to her enviroment, and in todays society, in this enviroment, her standards gets to rise thru the roof due to the constant exposure to Chads and to extreme validation online, in her own little validaton-box she has in her pocket.

Even 80% of males, in the world, were 8/10s, but 20% were 10/10s, femoids would completely ignore the 8/10s and only fuck the top 20% of 10/10s, their attraction is so fucking relative and she always compare it to her other options.

Our problem is something deeper, its on a societal level, this society is poison, its shit, and it fucks it up for almost evertybody.

Give me your thoughts.
Well they are both problems. Our inceldom could be fixed if we were more attractive, or if society got more traditional(feminism and secularization causes inceldom). One of them are feasible though.

Post your chadfish

Female attraction seem to be extremely dynamic, not static.

False. Foids are like fucking NPCs with no free will and no critical thought, they're all basically the fucking same. Quite static if you ask me

False. Foids are like fucking NPCs with no free will and no critical thought, they're all basically the fucking same. Quite static if you ask me

Its not. If society only had 4 and 6/10 men, the 6/10 men would be walking gods, due to hypergamy, they would be seen as extremely hot.

Today, being a 6/10 is nothing, cause females got access to way better looking guys, rendering the 6s as invisible.

You seem to have a very poor understanding of female nature.
Post your chadfish

Posted him several times here. I got tons of matches too, now, try to get them to meet up, that is when the problems arrises.

Its not. If society only had 4 and 6/10 men, the 6/10 men would be walking gods, due to hypergamy, they would be seen as extremely hot.

Today, being a 6/10 is nothing, cause females got access to way better looking guys, rendering the 6s as invisible.

Oh no, what you said *is* correct. I do agree, but I just don't see that as dynamic really..

You seem to have a very poor understanding of female nature.

Posted him several times here. I got tons of matches too, now, try to get them to meet up, that is when the problems arrises.

You are coping I get offered tons of meet ups and sex with my chadfishes you must be using a chadlite

Oh no, what you said *is* correct. I do agree, but I just don't see that as dynamic really..

What I mean by dynamic is, its always relative to her current choises.

Back in the 40s, females didnt have alot of options, so they absolutely deluded theirselves that their 4/10 husband was a very hot handsome man, cause he was theirs.

The same man today, wouldnt get a slim wife to save his life, due to females having ALOT more options.

Well, if you look at the mouse utopia experiment, you will understand.
In the lates stage of the experiment, female mouses were going crazy, even if there were good healthy males around to fulfill her needs.
Some male mouses were like us: desperate to copulate.
Other male mouses had completely lost the desire to mate, and were therefore never in fight, always take care of themselves and look normal in every aspect, except that they never wanted to mate, even if put in normal conditions again.
You see this with kikikomori or something similar (men getting out of society in Japan)

Just read the experiment, it’s eye opening on the human condition

Yes, the female power problem goes far beyond inceldom, as is seen in communities like MGTOW, Lookism, etc...

most people on this site are fakecels and will eventually get caught bragging, whether its about dates, kisses, height, or dick size.

I don't get it tho tbh. Most girls statistically aren't on online dating so most girls don't have extreme exposure to Chads. Yet, sex and dating is still down. I think the issue lies more within the fact that woman are getting validation with Instagram, even from their friends. Girls like sex and men mostly for validation so why wld they need much of it if they already get it in other ways. Now, they just can be picky and want Chad and if they don't get it, remain single. Sex is down for both genders, on average at least. Promiscuous woman and Chad's have more of it tho than ever before, on average
Well, if you look at the mouse utopia experiment, you will understand.
In the lates stage of the experiment, female mouses were going crazy, even if there were good healthy males around to fulfill her needs.
Some male mouses were like us: desperate to copulate.
Other male mouses had completely lost the desire to mate, and were therefore never in fight, always take care of themselves and look normal in every aspect, except that they never wanted to mate, even if put in normal conditions again.
You see this with kikikomori or something similar (men getting out of society in Japan)

Just read the experiment, it’s eye opening on the human condition

Why were they going crazy?

Last edited:
I don't get it tho tbh. Most girls statistically aren't on online dating so most girls don't have extreme exposure to Chads. Yet, sex and dating is still down. I think the issue lies more within the fact that woman are getting validation with Instagram, even from their friends. Girls like sex and men mostly for validation so why wld they need much of it if they already get it in other ways. Now, they just can be picky and want Chad and if they don't get it, remain single. Sex is down for both genders, on average at least. Promiscuous woman and Chad's have more of it tho than ever before, on average

Why were they going crazy?

evein if only 20% of girls (keep in mind its more like 50% even if you exclude facebook) are using online dating, thats going to make that 20% of girls far more hypergamous. now if 20% of the girls have raised their standards considerably, and 40% of guys(tinder is 2/3 male) have lowered their standards, this has a huge flow-on effect for ppl that don't use online dating.

Many females may not be online dating, but ALL of them are on social media getting approached by males.

Exactly. Femoids are like biological robots, strictly programmed to get wet for Chad and no one else.

Strongly disagree. Female sexuality is hardwired to be attracted to 8/10+ males, just like we're programmed to like big tits and asses..
You are coping I get offered tons of meet ups and sex with my chadfishes you must be using a chadlite

Last edited:
cucks are to blame for this. anyone would develop a god complex from constant validation.

Exactly. Femoids are like biological robots, strictly programmed to get wet for Chad and no one else.

Strongly disagree. Female sexuality is hardwired to be attracted to 8/10+ males, just like we're programmed to like big tits and asses..

False and every scientific study made on the subject shows this. Female sexuality is 100% relative to the positions of men in her enviroment.

Dont u think the "elites" doing this to us in the west are very well aware of this? Maybe you should change ur name to blue pill then.

Post your chadfish

THIS.

I never had any problem with my chadfishes, even all my chadfishes are ethnic. I am not sure what is OP trying to say. I think he made similar posts before. If you use even a 7/10 chad you are supposed to be inundated by messages.

Women are overwhelmed by the privilege they have all that choice and freedom makes them picker and picker as time goes on I believe.

The west would be better off under sharia law in some way, so much more is sick and wrong here with the loose morals, social media and the rise of homosexuality, paedophilia and little boys encouraged to become trans girls and vice-versa ect ect.

Nuke it all.

THIS.

I never had any problem with my chadfishes, even all my chadfishes are ethnic. I am not sure what is OP trying to say. I think he made similar posts before. If you use even a 7/10 chad you are supposed to be inundated by messages.
Well not that much with 7/10 chads ive used a couple but hardly get much matches.

Give me your thoughts.

I...like this. I am probably one of the more red pilled posters on these forums. You're post is a breath of fresh air and yes, you've put that very succinctly. Something doesn't seem right. I've been approaching women during the day for 8 months now and most are outright dismissive.

It does seem like something isn't adding up at all.

The whining and negativity on this site does get quite annoying, after awhile.

Women are overwhelmed by the privilege they have all that choice and freedom makes them picker and picker as time goes on I believe.

The west would be better off under sharia law in some way, so much more is sick and wrong here with the loose morals, social media and the rise of homosexuality, paedophilia and little boys encouraged to become trans girls and vice-versa ect ect.

Nuke it all.

Yes, and the thing is, studies show females are more miserable than ever, or well, since the end of 1960s. So it doesnt benefit anyone, not men, not women, and especially not all the kids who gets to grow up in single parent households with all the negatives which comes with it.
THIS.

maybe its the location, in Oslo the hypergamy is out of this fucking world im telling you.

False and every scientific study made on the subject shows this. Female sexuality is 100% relative to the positions of men in her enviroment.

Dont u think the "elites" doing this to us in the west are very well aware of this? Maybe you should change ur name to blue pill then.
Then how, pray tell, do you explain the fact that foids find me repulsive no matter what part of the world I'm in?

I've been to 26 countries on 5 continents, and literally HUNDREDS of villages, towns and cities spanning the globe. I've been to rural villages in 4th World hellholes, where there's no electricity or running water. Yet, even in godforsaken places like this, where females have virtually no exposure to the internet, they uniformly find me unattractive. Explain that.

There is no way that all females throughout the world can be uniformly socially conditioned to find a guy like me ugly. The only rational explanation for this level of consistent female behavior is that they are biologically hardwired that way.

Last edited:
Then how, pray tell, do you explain the fact that foids find me repulsive no matter what part of the world I'm in?

I've been to 26 countries on 5 continents, and literally HUNDREDS of villages, towns and cities spanning the globe. I've been to rural villages in 4th World hellholes, where there's no electricity or running water. Yet, even in godforsaken places like this, where females have virtually no exposure to the internet, they uniformly find me unattractive. Explain that.

There is no way that all females throughout the world can be uniformly socially conditioned to find a guy like me ugly. The only rational explanation for this level of consistent female behavior is that they are biologically hardwired that way.

Pic of u?

The problem is femoids have rights

JFL @ society copers

There is currently no male alive whos good enough that he can be sure that his gf wouldnt cheat on him or leave him

Pic of u?
I'd rather remain anonymous. I could lose my job as a train driver, if my employer got wind that I'm posting here.
But, suffice it to say I'm about a 4/10 on a bad day.

There is currently no male alive whos good enough that he can be sure that his gf wouldnt cheat on him or leave him
That's because, as a species, we are polygamous. We didn't evolve to mate with only 1 partner our entire lives.

I'd rather remain anonymous. I could lose my job as a train driver, if my employer got wind that I'm posting here.

4/10 and white u will be a god in east asia, I know OLD men who have gone there and fucks many girls.

4/10 and white u will be a god in east asia, I know OLD men who have gone there and fucks many girls.

Last edited:

No. I can only do P4P with my looks, and I'm smart enough to tell that even hookers find me repulsive. They just want me to cum as fast as possible, take their $$ and run. No kissing, cuddling, visceral body contact, etc. That's not the same experience Chad gets.

Last edited:
The root of the problem is with the way foids are and that people enable them.

My chadfish gets matches no problem. The fuck are you on about?

No. I can only do P4P with my looks, and I'm smart enough to tell that even hookers find me repulsive. They just want me to cum as fast as possible, take their $$ and run. No kissing, cuddling, visceral body contact, etc. That's not the same experience Chad gets.

Sounds like BS, every white male ive ever known, from fat to old, to ugly, who have went to SEA, have gotten lots of pussy. Many examples of it on youtube too.

Sounds like BS, every white male ive ever known, from fat to old, to ugly, who have went to SEA, have gotten lots of pussy. Many examples of it on youtube too.
Yes, they've "gotten lots of pussy", but those are cold, transactional experiences, not hot, passionate ones. The foids are fucking these guys for their money, not because they genuinely find them attractive. I've seen this firsthand. The woman just lays there, like an apathetic, cold fish, with a surly look on their face, while the blissfully clueless dumbass pounds away, not realizing she's cringing inside because he repulses her. It's almost as if he's raping her. That's not the experience I'm looking for.

I want to add one more thing. The litmus test that determines if a woman finds you attractive is NOT whether she has sex with you. Sex might be transactional. The real test is if she makes unsolicited eye contact with you as a stranger on the street (assuming she isn't a prostitute seeking clients).

Go outside and walk around your neighborhood. If you are getting zero glances from foids, it's 100% guaranteed that they're not attracted. This is the most sincere measure of where you stand on the SMV scale.

Last edited:
Females can’t pass the Turing test, and don’t have internal dialogue or thoughts.

Its obvious, I catfish with pretty much good looking guys.

Most girls are willing to meet up

Look at my videos I made about 50 or so

Im located near Oregon

I said post who you are chadfishing
Yeah no doubt

looks is the main problem. I often saw good looking guy get away with some stupid shit and normies forget about it. But everything ugly guy do is stupid shit in normies eyes.

COPE

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING STOP COPING

Low IQ society blaming cope. Society is built on nature, therefore, women have always been the way they are. Now they are just open about it

Low IQ society blaming cope. Society is built on nature, therefore, women have always been the way they are. Now they are just open about it

This is absolutely true.

Looks are everything, but 3 or 4 decades ago women would have had a poor quality of life if they didn't get married. Even an average looks man was better than staying single and basically being a laughing stock / reject of society.

Women have always been the same - its men that changed. We became obsolete.