Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do u also have anxiety from w0men

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
At my age, I do have anxiety from w0men. For couple of reason.

1) expriance- im an Incel and w0men this days have much more expriance in s3x, and even if I mirecusly become a attrective man, I can't bridge this gap.

2) Laws- Laws are against you as a man, and a w0men can destroy you on a whim with a false allegation, so it makes me very anxious.

3) Im high inhib and not NT.

Do u also have some anxiety from w0men??

As a Non NT you will never be considered a human

I don't feel anxious, I feel annoyed and disgusted

I don't feel anxious, I feel annoyed and disgusted
I feel on alert and uncomferable around w0men, most of them look like dolls espcially in slavlands and feel like NPCs, because they are ones.

Mind starts racing to the point where my mouth can't keep up and I start fumbling my words

Not just around foids but new people in general

You all really need to stop with this personality pill

I'm constantly on edge around foids, it feels like I'm in danger. One wrong move and I'm in jail

I can count on 1 hand the amount of conversations I had with girls in my 7 years of school (including talking about the work)

just be good looking
nothing else matters

Just try to ignore foids as much as possible, the most secure way when high inhib and just wanting peace is to just ignore them, don't look at them, in my experience as long as you avoid stare with women they don't do shit. Sheboons are the worst because they start screeching the moment you do something they don't want (existing).

all foids wish I was dead because I am ugly and autistic and poor instead of the Chad of their fantasies. And I hate going near any foids for a multitude of reasons.

Just try to ignore foids as much as possible, the most secure way when high inhib and just wanting peace is to just ignore them, don't look at them, in my experience as long as you avoid stare with women they don't do shit. Sheboons are the worst because they start screeching the moment you do something they don't want (existing).
Say the forbidden word.

ye it doesn't feel comfortable or natural to me to even share the same airspace. When I speak to a woman I get very tense and twitchy which triggers my social anxiety. I find women completely unrelatable, I don't relate to mums or wives or any other woman, they talk down to me in the most patronising tone. Because I'm a short man 5'4 with a big nose, they often ignore me and talk over me if I dare to interact with them.

I don't like talking to strangers in general

i have anxiety from everything

Used too, but now I’ve gotten over it

Now I just ignore them like they ignore me. I don’t even hate them anymore I just feel a cold indifference towards them.

I feel nothing around womanks, it's like walking around a traffic cone a slight annoyance and danger avoidance but that's about it.

I don't talk to womanks even work related matters I save for male colleagues, I prefer not to hear womanks speak nor foid vocalists in music, by and large I feel the best when they are not felt, heard or in any way observed in my everyday routine.

Because of my bad experiences with them I usually do have a slight anxiety or nervousness when they approach me or I have to interact with them.

Just stay clear as much as you can from them. Either become NEET, work from home, etc. The less foids in my life, the better... especially cutting family out of your life... that's for damn sure. I don't need the headache or the stress of a cunt in my presence.

Not really but i can feel a strong disconect kinda like when dealing with obnoxious people which all things considered (bearpill, feminism and my own experience) is a pretty logical response. Women do look down on you if you're just the average dude and it gets worse if you're bottom of the barrel status wise. They give me the stink eye or weird attitudes much more often than men as if the only men they respect are those they are close to like husbands or friends, the "good ones" above the masses of the other raping, plundering barbarians, cause, you know, men = bad. I wish it wasn't like this, it's a sad state of things.

I don't but I avoid them anyway because I know that I'm ugly and that women hate my presence. I don't feel social anxiety with women at all, but since I'm ugly women have given me these grimaces. I can tell they just hate me and they want me to die so I avoid them

Btw foids even came with some weird concept recently, "micro feminism" aka being passive agressive to men. But if you're observant, you know they don't necesarily need to know about this concept. It seems the concept stems from their natural disposition and not the other way around.