Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do Tyrones face discrimination?

Are tyrones discriminated against?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They say black peoples are oppressed well are tyrones oppressed?

Blackcels gtfih

Black people aren't oppressed period. No more than white people anyway.

@Colvin76 you’re black, tell me your opinion

Tyrone = oppressed

blackcel = just another nigger

Tyrones do occasionally being discriminated against at times, but their height and frame destroy any intention to spew out any discrimination though.

I would differentiate between discrimination and oppression. Technically they are discriminated against by police, I think that's pretty fuckin obvious. But at the same time Tyrones are genuinely thugs tryna fuck da white womyn, steal shit, and promote degeneracy, so I don't think it's "oppression" to discriminate against Tyrones. (It's also important to keep in mind we're talking Tyrones here, not normie blacks)

Another reason they are not oppressed is because of their smv/sexual satisfaction and social status (within the context of their ghetto communities at least). And of course a great deal of wellbeing and psychological health is related to those two factors. It certainly isn't how libs portray it as "skin = dark, therefore oppression." You have to consider all the factors to make a definitive judgment, but my thought is that a Tyrone has more sex and general fulfillment than normie whites—which is evident my their low inhib and the prevalence of cuckery in popular culture

Black Incels get discriminated against. not Tyrones

Niggers are the most privileged racial group in the US. How the fuck are they oppressed?

Black Incels get discriminated against. not Tyrones
Tyrone's may face discrimination from time to time but in the end of the day they still get pussy

Only from WN types tbh.

Tyrone is often the oppressor, not the oppressed

Tyrones are more privileged than white normies
I agree SMV wise.

for SMV:
Chads > Tyrone = Chadlite > Tyronelite > White normie > Black normie > white incel > black incel
Tyrones are more privileged than white normies
I agree SMV wise.

for SMV:
Chads > Tyrone = Chadlite > Tyronelite > White normie > Black normie > white incel > black incel

I agree SMV wise.

for SMV:

I agree SMV wise.

for SMV:
I still think tyrones are treated better by society than white normies

@Blackcel rigth wing

They say black peoples are oppressed well are tyrones oppressed?

Nah, Tyrones have dark traid effect they’re seen as a threat because you know they do be committing some crimes and also the media portraying them as thugs. Women love that to the point of getting beaten to a pulp by some of them.They may come second to chad but they still have it significantly better. They are not oppressed.

Last edited:
True racist white folks treat all blacks like shit. Chad only, JFL if you think humanity has evolved since slavery and segregation

Tyrones still mog us in terms of life experience.

Eric wasn’t sub5

looks sub 5 to me

Flyod wasn't even a Tyrone. He was facially unattractive. He was just big and tall. What about Treyvon Martin or Michael brown? Riots happened over their justified deaths. Neither of them were Tyrones.

BLM activates when there is a well documented and popular case in which a black person is killed by a white cop in ambiguous circumstances. In a tumultuous time like election season and the Covid lockdowns, its like the perfect storm for protests and riots.

Also, just like every other time this is happened when all the facts and details of the case become clear it turns out the police were justified in their actions. Floyd's case pretty much is no different, resisting arrest and having enough drugs in his system to overdose. But it doesn't matter because so many people are brainwashed or invested in the narrative out of self-interest that logic,reasoning or the truth is no longer relevant.

BLM is the most hypocritical organization I've ever seen. Four days after Floyds death while blacks were burning and looting their cities 18 blacks died in Chicongo by gunshot, by other blacks no doubt. Of course it's not about Floyd, or police brutality. It's about politics and race.

Last edited:
tyrones look the same

Flyod wasn't even a Tyrone. He was facially unattractive. He was just big and tall. What about Treyvon Martin or Michael brown? Riots happened over their justified deaths. Neither of them were Tyrones.

BLM activates when there is a well documented and popular case in which a black person is killed by a white cop in ambiguous circumstances. In a tumultuous time like election season and the Covid lockdowns, its like the perfect storm for protests and riots.

Also, just like every other time this is happened when all the facts and details of the case become clear it turns out the police were justified in their actions. Floyd's case pretty much is no different, resisting arrest and having enough drugs in his system to overdose. But it doesn't matter because so many people are brainwashed or invested in the narrative out of self-interest that logic,reasoning or the truth is no longer relevant.

BLM is the most hypocritical organization I've ever seen. Four days after Floyds death while blacks were burning and looting their cities 18 blacks died in Chicongo by gunshot, by other blacks no doubt. Of course it's not about Floyd, or police brutality. It's about politics and race.
Floyd was tyrone for his age