Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do Tyrones even exist?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Whenever, I see people calling a black guy Tyrone, it's generally a tall muscular Normie, not facially attractive. Actual Tyrones are rare, like Austin Dunham.

@FucktheFBI @FucktheFBI @FucktheFBI

Gordon Ramsay Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

Whenever, I see people calling a black guy Tyrone, it's generally a tall muscular Normie, not facially attractive. Actual Tyrones are rare, like Austin Dunham.
Most black men are tall and well built with big penises and that's what women find attractive now most black men are also low IQ Savages and have violent impulsive behaviors that could be fatal at times if you catch them at the wrong time so this idea that they are taking over all the women of the earth is just a Jewish lie

You just answered your own question. They clearly exist, but actual tyrones are rarer than white chads from what I've seen
Yeah, that's what I thought. "Tyrone" is just a ltn-mtn thugmaxxed tall black guy

Most black men are tall and well built with big penises and that's what women find attractive now most black men are also low IQ Savages and have violent impulsive behaviors that could be fatal at times if you catch them at the wrong time so this idea that they are taking over all the women of the earth is just a Jewish lie
Yeah, but people saying blacks are as bad looking as Curries are coping. Facepill doesn't apply to blacks.

Yeah, that's what I thought. "Tyrone" is just a ltn-mtn thugmaxxed tall black guy
In most cases, this is true. In a few rare cases like Austin Dunham though, they are essentially the equivalent of a white chad, just black

In most cases, this is true. In a few rare cases like Austin Dunham though, they are essentially the equivalent of a white chad, just black
Yeah, that's what I have always thought.

Every race has hierarchies - whites have Chad, blacks have Tyrone, Arabs have Chaddam, Asians have Chang.

Blacks have one advantage - if they refuse, they can accuse a woman of racism and this is a real cheat code.

They’re black Chads that’s what you call attractive black men

Every race has hierarchies - whites have Chad, blacks have Tyrone, Arabs have Chaddam, Asians have Chang.
Yes, my point is that whites have the Most chads. If you browse .org you will know. Race with most chads are usually, white and followed by Arab.

They’re black Chads that’s what you call attractive black men
I know. But Tyrones usually, don't look good. Real Tyrones are rare

yeah but they’re all mixed like jeremy meeks, or louis allen the iii but face doesn’t natter much for them because the ugly ones are haloed in the media like biggy smalls or lil wayne or ynw melly they’re mostly desired for being big dicked thugs.

yeah but they’re all mixed like jeremy meeks, or louis allen the iii but face doesn’t natter much for them because the ugly ones are haloed in the media like biggy smalls or lil wayne or ynw melly they’re mostly desired for being big dicked thugs.
True

Asians don’t have chang, they’re either tall jacked chinks with jawlines or mixed

Yes they do, all black men are Tyrones by default