Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do They Still Do The Pledge Of Allegiance In School? Followed By My Country Tis Of Thee?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
When I was in elementary school, they recited The Pledge of Allegiance every day. This was followed by singing My Country Tis Of Thee. Of Course this country was a rich better place back in the 1970's. Sometimes they would sing Your a Grand Old Flag as Well. Then they would raise the flag (Outside). No kid ever protested. I would find it hard to believe if they still do this in schools today.

in my preschool we still do it

no idea, might have to go to an elementary school and find out

Did you live in the USA all your life?

When I was in elementary school, they recited The Pledge of Allegiance every day. This was followed by singing My Country Tis Of Thee. Of Course this country was a rich better place back in the 1970's. Sometimes they would sing Your a Grand Old Flag as Well. Then they would raise the flag (Outside). No kid ever protested. I would find it hard to believe if they still do this in schools today.
Goddamn you’re ancient

In one of my highschools they did the pledge of allegiance but nothing else. You could ignore it and not stand though and nobody would care.

Yes they did and you had to get up and put a hand in your heart

in my preschool we still do it
Youngcels are getting younger every day
Uploads1554838098242 clownpepe

Whats with you Americans and your indoctrination? You all get a boner for a flag of a country that doesnae give two fucks about you. Its kinda pathetic.