Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do they mog you?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
3yqxijxikf411

They look like homosexuals but yes

narancia is femboymaxxed so he mogs me to hell and back.

In my school we used to rub them on the chairs and collect it and throw it at each other
I remember back in early elementary school we would take erasers and stab them with a pencil until they were completely black and full of holes. Then we would break off pencil points in them and have an eraser full of pencil lead. We’d also build jenga style buildings out of the erasers and then knock them down.

I remember back in early elementary school we would take erasers and stab them with a pencil until they were completely black and full of holes. Then we would break off pencil points in them and have an eraser full of pencil lead. We’d also build jenga style buildings out of the erasers and then knock them down.
Cool have you ever got plastic bands and started slingshotting erasers

Cool have you ever got plastic bands and started slingshotting erasers
Yes. It was fun. We also took pencils and put them on the edge of the desk with a bit overhanging, gave them a good whack, and they went flying. One time a pencil someone did that with flew really fast and stabbed the Shrek poster on the wall right in the eye.