Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do they all dream about being raped?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45005
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45005

Self-banned
-
I was at a wedding weeks ago and was talking to this half drunk girl
After a while she was talking about various stuff she said "..i want to be raped.."
I dont remember the context
Are they all mentally ill ? Always dreaming about being abused?

By chad? Yes.

After a while she was talking about various stuff she said "..i want to be raped.."
Give her what she wants :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Do you have her phone number
I'm in love

women are mostly vile creatures with no hearts. Just look at how willing they are to murder their own babies and how willing they are to cheat on their husband because he is norwooding or not as tall as chad.

People who think women are much beyond that are deluded or are to struck up by some random girl they saw at church.1 out of ten thousand women being decent is nothing amazing.most women are whores and nothing more then that.

women cannot really be 'raped.' it's just another dick in a long line of them. it's not traumatizing or anything, foids just like to be dramatic.

women are mostly vile creatures with no hearts. Just look at how willing they are to murder their own babies and how willing they are to cheat on their husband because he is norwooding or not as tall as chad.

People who think women are much beyond that are deluded or are to struck up by some random girl they saw at church.1 out of ten thousand women being decent is nothing amazing.most women are whores and nothing more then that.
Vile fucking whores :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: :feelsohh: