Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do these Polish females wrote a book about inkwells?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
5735f0e247b38c02b4a9865eaec1
TFGk9kpTURBXy83OGI5ZGQ5OWVlZTA3YzczY2JlZDhlMmY0ZTc5YmZiMC5qcGeRlQLNAeAAwsPeAAGhMAE

@AsakuraHao . What is this?

Yeah they infiltrated few incel discord polish servers with some that were on our incel server i left after a while since there are no point being in a group of foid double agent simps thinking they will get laid for speaking with foids while they got used like old rag for content for their man hating books. fucking idiots

I would like to beat the shit out the blue haired one

polish "females"

Yeah they infiltrated few incel discord polish servers with some that were on our incel server i left after a while since there are no point being in a group of foid double agent simps thinking they will get laid for speaking with foids while they got used like old rag for content for their man hating books. fucking idiots
Most of those ''incels'' were just larping trolls.

Most of those ''incels'' were just larping trolls.
@AsakuraHao what is the context for this? I don't understand. I though Poland is a trad Catholic Christian Nation.

@AsakuraHao what is the context for this? I don't understand. I though Poland is a trad Catholic Christian Nation.
Only boomers are catholics the foids under 40 are all huge whores

Many young polish women are leftists who are anti religion.

Brutal.