Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do these men have wives? (Pajeetpill)

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★★
C2067988 CD48 45CF 97B3 01184F1EE4E3

If they do there must still be hope some us :feelzez:

They likely do, but they're old. They're from a different generation where it was easier. Women did not get irreparably damaged by feminism and social media yet.

They likely do, but they're old. They're from a different generation where it was easier. Women did not get irreparably damaged by feminism and social media yet.
And hook up culture (tinder)

they were probably average/good looking when they were young so they were able to bag a hoe and then they got stuck with their husband

they were probably average/good looking when they were young so they were able to bag a hoe and then they got stuck with their husband

Arrangedmarriagemaxing work best with just be first

Between the world these dudes grew up in and a modern American campus, there are a 1000 years of cultural differences.

In their world, having a job meant having a wife.

Between the world these dudes grew up in and a modern American campus, there are a 1000 years of cultural differences.

In their world, having a job meant having a wife.

I have 2 jobs, where’s my wife? :cryfeels: