Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do these girls actually exist ?

No. I don't use social media.

View: https://vocaroo.com/17imhFocclIr

Attachments

• 1695156855306.png
    1695156855306.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 28
not even 10 seconds. get your retarded as anime girl faggot shit out of here

It's like those Builder Club games on ROBLOX.

I was criticized for refusing to chat with a young femoid in group therapy. Someone worshiped by young males since childhood. I've since closely examined the life of her friend and noticed what true privilege is: The ability to discard a mentally-vulnerable male without guilt.

And of-course, the occasion in which Aspie John colored with the group. Short Morena complimented his use of the lemniscate("Is that the infinity symbol?"). Or when she lightly tapped him on the shoulder twice and said, "Aspie John, that was, like, so cool!".

Also, the day when they briefly stood together in the building lobby.

"DId you enjoy your day, Aspie John?"

"Yes"

"Oh, uhh, I think I see your transportation van outside..."

Group Therapy, 2013:

- Marcus wraps his arm around Shannon Rose Bosanac's torso and calls her "Sweetie"

- Miss Rebecca tells Shannon that she is exempt from bringing her goal sheet

- Giovanni sits near Shannon to make her feel comfortable

- Gwendolyn partners with Shannon during gym activities

- Shannon is switched into another group to avoid my negative influence

- Shannon's mother picks her up daily in a red Toyota, circumventing the public medical transportation system

- Leandro asks if Shannon was returning to our group(She wasn't)

Group Therapy, 2016:

- I am placed into the "Morning Group" by Miss Brooke to protect Shannon from my negative influence.

- Shannon receives luxurious care in the local psychiatric hospital(2x)

- A boy named "George" gushes over Shannon and offers her constant advice (Autistic)

- A boy named "Joe" gushes over Shannon and teaches her fishing techniques (Also autistic)

- A boy named "Chris" flirts with Shannon over text and social media

In my "Morning Group", a girl named Hailee switched schools to escape her ex-boyfriend. She was so enamored by him that she developed anorexia and returned to her previous school to unite with him.

In group therapy, Dr. Samuel spoke of wanting to give a girl in his "Afternoon Group" psychological testing. He believed she was suffering from Schizophrenia or psychosis.

I've had fantasies of group therapy youth for nearly a decade now.

I envision myself and Jacquis, a Black boy, chatting on a Metro Transit bus. Jacquis is presumably much taller than I am and always accepts my lead in the fantasies.

"Why did you...?" - "Lack of trust"

"You've already been pushed into a mental breakdown once before by her. Let's go to a restaurant"

Meladerm would've helped me during my first stint in group therapy.

She was the second most. A beautiful, petite pale morena named D.D. Her personality, though, was sufficient to put the other woman to rest quickly.

"I don't like other girls. They are fake and vain."

"I feel so disgustingly bipolar"

"I have migraines. Please tell the younger kids to quiet down"(To our group psychologist)

"Hey, Intellau, did you enjoy your day?"(We were in the lobby)

She helped a White female named "Hope"(12-yr-old) in our group gain enough confidence to participate in the group gym activity. She also helped me.

(I am a believer of AWALT)

Yes. I've had to apologize to myself over the years for sharing any sort of positive behavior with the youth I encountered in group therapy and the commune, with the exception of Jacquis and D.D.

Would you like to hear my recordings(I made them during my second mental breakdown)?

Aspie John was 15-years-old and 5'3. Each day, he'd anxiously sit in his living room and wait for the van driver to arrive, constantly shifting between sitting down while shaking and checking the window for the van driver's presence. In the van, he would listen to "rap music" on the way to group therapy.

As he entered the building, he anxiously walked towards the group room, fiddling with his hands. He would keep his eyes faced towards the floor and pick an unsigned goal sheet before sitting down.

Shannon Rose Bosanac was constantly given validation in group therapy. A boy named "George" would dote on her and constantly give her compliments. Another boy, named "Joe", would teach her about fishing. "Chris" and "Marcus" would call her "Sweetie" and flirt with her via text(Rule violation).

Yes. They know texting me and giving me "girlfriend experience" makes me visit them more / tip
I pay more but get better service.
Also stopped caring they are whores, are tinder and bar girls not whores?

Yes. They know texting me and giving me "girlfriend experience" makes me visit them more / tip
I pay more but get better service.
Also stopped caring they are whores, are tinder and bar girls not whores?
True , all woman are whor3s , i envy y9u lucky rich fag

Yes only for chad