Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do the mods recommend using a VPN?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I would put this in meta/feedback but nothing gets answered in there so here we are. I don’t use one, that’s why I’m asking.

Nah, it makes their work harder.

I think they did recommend when I was registering my account

free VPN are shit tho

Not sure but probably not tbh

Master said you should one time.

I'm not sure, I rarely use mine. Only time I did was when I was low-key browsing at school

Did he?

VPNs are for evading bans. That's what I say. This bullshit about protecting your identity is bullshit.
Yes he did, but only after registering with your real ip.

Jfl if you think your vpn wouldn't sell you out in 5 seconds if big daddy came knocking

Do they even work or is it just the ones Youtube "content creators" were shilling?

Yes, that is why you can't register with a vpn but you can use one after that. You should use a vpn. They already said they clear logs every once in a while.

JFL if you still care :feelskek:

They dont allow you to sign up with vpn or tor, to avoid ban evasion or alt accounts

-How can I stay safe online?
The same way you do anywhere else: Don't post personal information (e.g., name, address, phone, email, pictures, etc), unless you are comfortable exposing that information to the whole internet. If you want to go a step further, you can post with a proxy or a VPN (we don't allow either during registration to avoid spam, afterwards you are allowed).

I don’t know

I don't really care since i live outside the west/europe.

Currently Greeting you from Australia.

I dont use them