Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do the Jews portray blacks as rioters to cause racial divide

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
We all know Jews control the media. Do they portray blacks as rioters to cause racial divide so we can’t focus on the real issue (Jews and foids)

We all know Jews control the media. Do they portray blacks as rioters to cause racial divide so we can’t focus on the real issue (Jews and foids)

Of course they do. Have you ever wondered why Africa and Latin America are so backwards?

Also look at slavery into the Americas. Guess who? TBH. I'm not racist at all. I do think Africans should have a strong continent like Europe. Latin America was just one big mess from the start. They mixed communities which is ok but it was done without thought.

should just shorten to #ILM #IncelLivesMatter ngl
#ILM #Icantbreed
Also look at slavery into the Americas. Guess who? TBH. I'm not racist at all. I do think Africans should have a strong continent like Europe. Latin America was just one big mess from the start. They mixed communities which is ok but it was done without thought.
Yes the Jews were big into the slave trade

They portray blacks as "justified protesters."

They portray blacks as "justified protesters."
Jfl but they are shown as rioters too tbh even blackcels think that whites lifestyle mogg (don’t like the thug life) @Colvin76

Jfl but they are shown as rioters too tbh even blackcels think that whites lifestyle mogg (don’t like the thug life) @Colvin76
Don't be pushing thugg life on @Colvin19 he will thugmaxx on you!