Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do start-ups started by Chads and foids get funding easily?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Like investors end up investing into starts-ups run by Chads and foids even if the start up has low chance of success because of halo?

And when the start-up fails these foids and Chads go on to have " Founded an start-up " in their resumes because of which they end up getting high paying jobs. Do such things actually happen?

Yes. Being good looking gives you a halo effect that applies to pretty much everything in life. Chads and stacies have access to things in life you and i could not even imagine, including funding for startups

For chads investors see the chad face/frame and assume competence and a good idea.
For foids, investors simp for them, Elizabeth Holmes was incompetent and simps still gave her money.

Somehow I understand why I don't have capabilities, it's because I'm ugly.

Good looking people are also charismatic and know how to manipulate people.

Yes. Being good looking gives you a halo effect that applies to pretty much everything in life. Chads and stacies have access to things in life you and i could not even imagine, including funding for startups

For chads investors see the chad face/frame and assume competence and a good idea.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelscry: :feelscry:

For foids, investors simp for them, Elizabeth Holmes was incompetent and simps still gave her money
Litreally tutorial mode