Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do Stacies even exist?

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
Do real Stacies exist or is it just a contest who's better at makeup and photoshop.
holy shit women look so subhuman without makeup and were here dying because of them:feelsohgod:

I'm afraid not

They are as rare as gigachads

They do but become more rare to come across

beckies who are good at using makeup exist

They do, but not for you

Do real Stacies exist or is it just a contest who's better at makeup and photoshop.
holy shit women look so subhuman without makeup and were here dying because of them:feelsohgod:

Very rare. Also hard to tell whos real and whos faking it.

Incel Trait: You say every girl you saw ugly for coping and stopping yourself from simping and in the end you cant say any girl hot or not

Women who look good without makeup are rare for sure. Typically they have to be young, not overweight, and generally healthy to have a face that is good with no makeup. That is a remarkably small percentage of the the population. Makeup also destroys your skin so these foids caking on two pounds of makeup every day are just accelerating their aging

If you spray a stacy in the face with a hose and she is still a stacy after, she is a stacy.

At least half of stacies are ordinary foids without fakeup.
Makeup also destroys your skin so these foids caking on two pounds of makeup every day are just accelerating their aging

Win win situation for fakeup producing jews.

Attractive women have never existed, fakeup

Women who look good without makeup are rare for sure. Typically they have to be young, not overweight, and generally healthy to have a face that is good with no makeup. That is a remarkably small percentage of the the population. Makeup also destroys your skin so these foids caking on two pounds of makeup every day are just accelerating their aging

Ironically if women stopped being so deceitful with makeup they'll look better.

All women are really ugly

yes, gay thread tbh

Stacies are the more curvy females, the ones you'd constantly find at parties and clubs.
Beckies aren't always at parties and clubs but they certainly mog us to death in terms of body count.

AWALT.

If you spray a stacy in the face with a hose and she is still a stacy after, she is a stacy.
:feelskek: :feelskek: While you're not wrong, I'd love to see a video of this.

Yes but very rare and they marry chad young and then disappear.

Not in America. The landwhales have eaten all of them.

I guess its as rare as real chads. Wait i changed my mind, chads are more common bec. no make up for their face.

They exist but those women don't socialize in your circle or area. That's why you don't see them, they exist on another level.

They obviously do, even without makeup, but most people have lower standards for what is termed as an attractive woman than those on here. I would post examples, but worry it would be female worship according to the (((rules)))

if women wouldn't remove their body hair they would be as hairy as
some men.
even stacy would have a fur on her legs and arms.
stacy= makeup+hair removal+cosmetic products

even if they didnt exist chads would find a way to fuck them

They exist tbh

if women wouldn't remove their body hair they would be as hairy as
some men.
even stacy would have a fur on her legs and arms.
stacy= makeup+hair removal+cosmetic products
lolipill tbh

Most Stacy's are just FakeUpmaxxed , Surgerymaxxed Becky's

They exist for chad only

They are rarer than chads because of hypergamy

foids without makeup literally look like men

Most women are sub 6 fake up whores.