Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do some gangs only operate in prison

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
Ive never have heard of Aryan Brotherhood members (theyre usually known as just a prison gang unlike the bloods) jus walking around socal in urban areas at late hours

Last edited:
I don't think so

A lot of people that joined the aryan brotherhood did it for protection not because they are white supremacists.
Is @BummerDrummer part of that gang

Yes. Ever heard of (((banskters))) ?. They have their own logo too.

A lot of people that joined the aryan brotherhood did it for protection not because they are white supremacists.
Watchu up to ya son f' bitch ?. Tryna start an uprising are we ? I'm on to you.
Screenshot 20200905 130354

I think i never said anything high iq on this forum, so you'll just read low effort shitposts tbh.
You're here ...which makes you the second highest IQ person of Algerian descent that I know of .

Would be awesome to be in Derek Vinyard's Gang. Unfortunately, the Skinhead culture did not last very long. They wouldn't accept me anyway unless I shaved my head completely.

It's nice to be dumb something, at least no one expect me to do something or be a man.
That's humiliating tbh. I could never show my face to people who think so low of me tbh.

How am i supposed to not shoW my face to my family ?
Nah your family is fine. The outside world is what I meant by people. My family will just have to suffer with me ...or because of me.