Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do Serbia girls like Chinese guys?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/serbia/comments/1drvart/do_serbia_girls_like_chinese_guys/

Now I wonder if ricecels can still slay there if they look like Kpop idols like in slav countries or if balkanshits are really different @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec

Why don't stick to their own women?

Why don't stick to their own women?
just like you lust over noodles, black, brown women

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/serbia/comments/1drvart/do_serbia_girls_like_chinese_guys/

View attachment 1189950

Now I wonder if ricecels can still slay there if they look like Kpop idols like in slav countries or if balkanshits are really different @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec

that ricecel is typical sexpat tries to impose his higher social status to lower status ethnicities

I feel like JBW works 10x more for foids than it does for men, ethnics glorify white women way too much, every mtb cumskin is a stacy in their eyes

:feelskek:

Attachments

• ricecel moment.PNG
    ricecel moment.PNG
    39 KB · Views: 120
I feel like JBW works 10x more for foids than it does for men, ethnics glorify white women way too much, every mtb cumskin is a stacy in their eyes
yes while many white women look like troons, a lot of ethnics would love to ''try'' cutie white women

that ricecel is typical sexpat tries to impose his higher social status to lower status ethnicities
You say that like it's a bad thing.

No race of men want to share their genepool with foreign men

No race of men want to share their genepool with foreign men
Based, I agree they should have the right to hang him on a tree if he tries to sexpat there.

Ricecel needs to stop huffing copium asap

@Grotesque Deformity @Mecoja @edgelordcel @CroatianManlet2 @juche necromancer @Ron.Belgrade @WacoGoesDown :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Another proof that redditors are incels under disguise. No virtue signalling from both sides in this case and real opinions swims out.
@Grotesque Deformity @Mecoja @edgelordcel @CroatianManlet2 @juche necromancer @Ron.Belgrade @WacoGoesDown :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Unless he is some 190cm rich chang i doubt that he would get anything, which i seriously doubt since he posts on reddit. Kpoppill isnt strong here.

:feelshaha:

he needs to make an account

maybe he and i can make some nieceforniece trade

serbian woman are like, 2 kilometers tall, all this forum combined won't be as tall as them.

Tfw when even Redditors stop virtue signalling and just pummel you with the blackpill out of nowhere.

It's true though. Most guys who do well in one place can do well in other places as well, since they are carrying the reason for that (their looks) with them wherever they go, while the reverse is, unfortunately for our sexpat-wannabe friend, also usually true.

He should move to Curry subcontinent instead. Pajeetas love chingchongkooks more than their parents

They do
Just be ethnic is LAW

White women are almost always chad only. We don't have them as an option.

vidim ja žutce svaki dan malo mi ih je žao al na kraju dana oni ne pripadaju ovim ulicama
Rezultat slike za SpongeBob Gangster. Promijeniti veličinu: 174 x 206. Izvor: knowyourmeme.com

Shy and nerdy is the pussy repellent for slav women. They tend to like their men more masculine generally. If he is a twink he could try to kpopmaxx, but that mainly attracts the mental cases (speaking from experience, kpop fans are either insane, or look like ogres, or both).
He is also likely much shorter so he can only land a gold digger really.

Reminds me of betabuxxer Chinese men buying Russian brides

Nobody likes getting cucked

@SocialzERo
Except they do. Look at white people. They love that shit.
"Oh ja, Tyrone, please come to Germanies to do a sexy sex viz my vife.

Except they do. Look at white people. They love that shit.
"Oh ja, Tyrone, please come to Germanies to do a sexy sex viz my vife.
white women don't like non white men at least according to the stats

Meh, I can’t really blame anyone for wanting to geomaxx at this point in my life. I get the appeal, facing repeated rejection and leaving to look for better shores (there’s another way to say this that I am forgetting). Plus, you may be seen as “exotic” somewhere that is more racially homogenous.

white women don't like non white men at least according to the stats
Sampling bias. Rich people who gets to be part of surveys hog all the opinions. Who do you know has ever been part of a survey?

Sampling bias. Rich people who gets to be part of surveys hog all the opinions. Who do you know has ever been part of a survey?
Yes your weak examples of white women dating nig you saw on street 5 years ago is for sure true