Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do round framed grasses make a round face look a little bit better ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Annihiliated by the normie world
★★★★★
Alright, so I have the CHUD glasses pretty much the same frame and glasses shape. I have a round slavic potato face and I was wondering whether round frames would make your face a little bit more bearable to look at.

I've been thinking of changing my frames to round ones for awhile now , but the thing is that my face is ugly anyways all I want is to minorly improve my looks so I don't look that subhuman.

I've read somewhere that round glasses look better on round face shaped people. How true is that ? @Friezacel

Alright, so I have the CHUD glasses pretty much the same frame and glasses shape. I have a round slavic potato face and I was wondering whether round frames would make your face a little bit more bearable to look at.

I've been thinking of changing my frames to round ones for awhile now , but the thing is that my face is ugly anyways all I want is to minorly improve my looks so I don't look that subhuman.

I've read somewhere that round glasses look better on round face shaped people. How true is that ? @Friezacel
DNR use contact lenses

DNR use contact lenses
[IMG alt="spermretentionmax"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/66/66124.jpg?1723121399[/IMG]

spermretentionmax

5’6​

★★★★
JoinedJul 24, 2024Posts325

[IMG alt="spermretentionmax"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/66/66124.jpg?1723121399[/IMG]

spermretentionmax

5’6​

★★★★
JoinedJul 24, 2024Posts325
DNR

try them and compare both. ithink round would look better but im not sure.

try them and compare both. ithink round would look better but im not sure.
no malls near my subhuman town. It's over. There are usually those malls in big cities that sell all kinds of frames and you can try them on. Not here though. Guess I'll have to check when I start college.

I suggest you rectangular-EyeGlassesMaxx. Seeing a circle on top of another circle IMO, just doesn't sound good.

Serial killer glasses or nothing

It doesn't fucking matter.

Glasses make incels look even worse.