Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do RedPillers really have nothing better to do than shitpost THOUSANDS of ESSAYS on worthless "theories"?

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not only do they seem to think a man can have control over his dating success (beyond looksmaxxing), but they're coming up with these stupid, pointless and plain wrong "theories" on how to manipulate women and for some reason they write literally thousands of essays on that over years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: what the fuck is wrong with these people? Do they have nothing better to do?

The saddest/most hilarious part is that they do promote gymmaxxing, which is pretty much the only useful advice they give (except there's no gym for your face), if I was them I'd seriously reform the sub and focus on gymmaxxing advice and it'd be actually useful, but no, they say "just lift bro" and then thousands upon thousands of worthless psychological posts JFL, I guess it helps them cope or something.

are you trying to say we don't write thousands of essays as well wtf are you talking about every single community ideologically writes "thousands of essays"

That's their way of coping

are you trying to say we don't write thousands of essays as well wtf are you talking about every single community ideologically writes "thousands of essays"
View attachment 230416
we just discuss the blackpill with each other, they post pretentious essays that make it sound like they're some sort of professors, and also, what's most ridiculous is that all their "theory" is worthless copes

Dunno how they have time with all the plates they have on their "rosters".

Every subhuman has their own way of coping. Some spew redpill bullshit and some like us write based blackpill theories

@Yerberito

Posts 18,416

brutal

Just imagine a chad typing 30 pages long field report after every weekend orgy. JFL.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IBugRhd.jpg

The redpill is the retarded sibling of the family.

those PUA classes and life coaching courses won't sell themselves

Most Redpillers are just incels with a big ego. They cant admit that they're ugly/low-status so this is their way of coping

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not only do they seem to think a man can have control over his dating success (beyond looksmaxxing), but they're coming up with these stupid, pointless and plain wrong "theories" on how to manipulate women and for some reason they write literally thousands of essays on that over years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: what the fuck is wrong with these people? Do they have nothing better to do?

The saddest/most hilarious part is that they do promote gymmaxxing, which is pretty much the only useful advice they give (except there's no gym for your face), if I was them I'd seriously reform the sub and focus on gymmaxxing advice and it'd be actually useful, but no, they say "just lift bro" and then thousands upon thousands of worthless psychological posts JFL, I guess it helps them cope or something.

What theories do they write that don't work?

They’re trying to trick foids into thinking they are Chad by using mind control obtained by drinking half a gram of mercury for ten years

I mean we do the same thing. If you don't have a gf you have plenty of spare time as it turns out...