Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do Redcels even exist on this forum [Redcels GTFIH]

black skincel 2

black skincel 2

BLACKpilled neet
★★
There are whitecels, blackcels, ethnicels, ricecels, currycels, and Sandcels. But I never seen an American Indian incel before here. Is your exprience is bad as the currycels and ricecels or do you have more of an advantage?

I think all the redcels are unable to connect to consistent internet inside their animal skin tents.

Native Americans/First Nations people (I don't use "indian" terms because it gets confused with curries) are literally like the smallest general race population in the world. There are so few of them in comparison to the other races, it's quite astounding. Mainly because their societies gor mogged by disease/warfare/loss, etc in the past, so there are not a lot of them left at all, which is probably why there are very few Native American incels.

I mean just to give a personal example I live in the USA. And in a place were like 300 years ago the only people who lived in my area were Native Americans, and out of everyone in my city, I've only met like 1 Native American family (but they were Alaskan natives who had moved here). And I live in a city with >1.5 million people in its metropolitan area so that's not a lot.

Not to mention, most of the non-mixed race Native Americans that are left live on reservations in the USA and Canada, so the have at least some insulation and isolation from the rest of soyciety. Therefore making it less likely that they will be incel and even less likely that they will become blackpilled and post online about it.

Last edited:
there are only few red niggers left

My friend can come on here, but he's too busy fucking Sheboons.

Either alcoholics or severe acne

I think all the redcels are unable to connect to consistent internet inside their animal skin tents.
Redskins are not known for their technological prowess.

Nita

Nita 1

Last edited:
Most Native American men don’t have an issue with inceldom. They’re living on the reservation fucking their Indian women

Why do you people still call them Indian??
They look nothing like Indian:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Indians
Main qimg e7775f7680e87996339e12c34eaed3b1 pjlq

Native Americans
Images 83

There are whitecels, blackcels, ethnicels, ricecels, currycels, and Sandcels. But I never seen an American Indian incel before here. Is your exprience is bad as the currycels and ricecels or do you have more of an advantage?
You forgot the slavcels

we are not white I am ethnic by all accounts slavs are like white niggers basically but we get 0 halo because our skin is white.

I would rather be black than a slav at least I could run the gangster drug leader game.

You forgot the slavcels

we are not white I am ethnic by all accounts slavs are like white niggers basically but we get 0 halo because our skin is white.

I would rather be black than a slav at least I could run the gangster drug leader game.
My bad looks like slavcels fall under ethnicels too lmao

You forgot the slavcels

What about the jewcels

Im technically indigenous and American but my ancestors are not from continental US so not the native Americans you're thinking of. Just the terretories.

What about the jewcels
jewcels are also their own ethnic groups I guess but to be honest you can probably just put jewcels and slavcels into ethincels so its ok

crackercels and niggercels also got their own sub groups and their own sub-race hierarchies.

For example an african american will MOG THE FUCK OUT OF A SOMALI to another universe and back probably. So its not like all blackcels are equal its the same with whites nordics mog the fuck out of americans.

The mog never stops. Its a mog or be mogged world out there

and I got mogged by life :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I was born and I was already mogged

its over :feelsrope: