Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do peoples parents still love them?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I know my mother stopped once she realised i was subhuman and would amount to nothing but Indian parents are very blackpilled. My dad would have been incel if not for arranged marriage so he is a bit sympathetic but even he seems to be getting tired of me. Its kinda brutal to know that only one parent would even talk to you and even then his mind is always on more important things. Compared to how my sisters get treated, me and my 30 yr brother are treated like scum, or like some stray mongrels that occasionally come for food scraps and to growl a bit.

Is there an unconditional love, people in 3rd world countries usually expect their children to become doctors, lawyers etc. did you go to school to get a degree or do you just ldar, how about your brothers and sisters? Brutal :(

There's no way true love exists and your parents didn't and don't will ever love you.
We are all results of a temporary urge to procreate, they just wanted to feel pleasure because their brains were programmed to seek so.
What I can tell for most people is that;
Your father was or is probably an alcoholic tard overcompensating with delusions (narcy) and that your mother was or is a big of a whore. It's pathetic as it gets.

If you're ugly, they will never "love" you.

They just need a push to say what they really think of you.

They may pretend to if I ask them but they will probably be happy when I finally kms.