Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do people think you're a faggot because you're an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
My parents and friends always thought I'm a fag because I never had a gf. It took a lot of convincing to explain that I'm just too ugly...

Doesn't happen in ethnic families.
You're probably white.

Better to be considered fag than incel in 2020.

Nope just a loser

Some, yes, but generally ignorant or much older generation (who had it way better than us).

I've had a few work colleagues think I was gay, but their wives or gf are hambeasts. They settled for crumbs / disgusting women and are probably just one upping me. Wifing up a landwhale is not a success.

I've had a few work colleagues think I was gay, but their wives or gf are hambeasts. They settled for crumbs / disgusting women and are probably just one upping me. Wifing up a landwhale is not a success.
Then these people attribute you not wanting to interact with them as "jealousy".
No if you shit on others even subtly expect them not to want to associate you in any way.

My parents and friends always thought I'm a fag because I never had a gf. It took a lot of convincing to explain that I'm just too ugly...
Sorta.

Yes and the most awkward part was when my parents had friends come visit. They'd commonly ask me if I had gotten with any girls yet, and I always had to respond that I didn't have any luck yet. At some point they started asking me if i was gay bc I just never had a gf LOL. This btw was when i was 14-16, so imagine what people must think when you're older LMFAO. It's Fucking Over :feelsrope:

Always happens to me. People can't believe such big losers exist that they can't get a girlfriend. He has to be gay.

Doesn't happen in ethnic families.
You're probably white.

Yes I am . lol

I'm almost sure my parents did at one point

yeah people are trash

What finally convinced them?
Yes and the most awkward part was when my parents had friends come visit. They'd commonly ask me if I had gotten with any girls yet, and I always had to respond that I didn't have any luck yet. At some point they started asking me if i was gay bc I just never had a gf LOL. This btw was when i was 14-16, so imagine what people must think when you're older LMFAO. It's Fucking Over :feelsrope:
Wtf that early?

What finally convinced them?

Wtf that early?
Yeah, brutal. Can only imagine what they think now that I'm older. They probably would now think I'm a psychopath or something if i tell them im not gay

My brother has doubt and I think he thinks I'm a faggot. Lame.
My mother is homophobic and is very worried too even though she doesn't speak about it.

Always happens to me. People can't believe such big losers exist that they can't get a girlfriend. He has to be gay.
Yes I am . lol
They lived in pre digital era. Over for digitalcels. :feelsrope:

Lol no they know I'm heterosexual

Probably, dont care even if they do.

My bitch sister one thought I was. And she has never asked if she could help me meet a girl or give me tips or anything. Just doesn’t care.

Nah, they know I'm just a loser since I'm also friendless etc.

I once said ı hate women and despise them to a normie and he asked me ıf ı was gay (I have a long hair and no moustache by choice)

Wish my family would be this understanding. Yesterday I told my grandmother to stop talking about what will happen when I find a wife and just forget it, isn't gonna happen cause I'm ugly, she basically told me to cut the crap and asked if I was gay :lul: :lul::lul:
Imagine what she would say If I started throwing some hiroshima nagasaki blackpills at her, let alone about going ER, she'd call the police on me, send me to a mental hospital or some shit like that JFL:lul::lul::lul:

I think sometimes tbh normally they just think I’m a looser

Yes, by my own sisters

I was tempted to say that Id rape them to prove otherwise but my parents would probably kick me out if I joked about that LMAO so I just take it and bear it

Tell them that you were chatting to a foid but they are too ugly for you