Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people talk as if you’re not present

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title : people would tell me I’m ugly directly to my face , as if I wasn’t present . And disscuss me like I wasn’t there

Yea it happens when people think of you as being beneath them basically means youre subhuman in their eyes

In every class, the person on your left turns to their left to talk, and the person on your right turns to their right :feelsrope:

In every class, the person on your left turns to their left to talk, and the person on your right turns to their right :feelsrope:
family guy suicide GIF

Yes i`m invisible to most normies

Yea it happens when people think of you as being beneath them basically means youre subhuman in their eyes
I've had that, and they expect you to go along with it.

Normies are boring here. Most play pool and drink warm beer over and over again.

I’d rather swim with dolphins.

Weed Smoking GIF

I don't care tbh, most of them talk about retarded shit anyways

yeah like if i was a ghost

Yeah, I think people think that I'm brain dead because I'm very quiet. I'm actually silently judging all of their actions