Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do people say you look “innocent”?

Do people assume you’re innocent?

• Yes

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • No — they often think I’m sketchy, weird, creepy etc

Votes: 36 70.6%

• Total voters
andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I get this often. Some examples of things said to or about me:

“Yeah I can tell you don’t smoke that’s why I didn’t offer”

A religious guy that wanted to preach to me told me “you look like you have a humble heart” (whatever the fuck that meant)

A foid once said “tee hee andinocel is so innocent!”

People are often shocked that I’m not religious and church going

no they think I look like a wifebeater

No, I've been told I look like a school shooter.

A religious guy that wanted to preach to me told me “you look like you have a humble heart” (whatever the fuck that meant)

Most people like me because I'm nice. Women don''t want to date my personality, though.

no they say ı look like terrorist

I've been told I have resting serial rapist face. Wasn't quite sure what to say to that

Most people like me because I'm nice. Women don''t want to date my personality, though.

Same issue with me.

A lot of interesting responses. Most of us know this, but foids like “dangerous” looking guys as long as they’re tall and have chiseled features.
And nice + ugly = boring <foid voice> he’s probably judgemental tee hee

Last edited:
My family says I look like an immigrant.

Most people seem afraid of me, but that’s not entirely unexpected as I’m big and male and often get around without personal grooming so I look like a hobo or mental patient. Hobocel.

One time my drug dealer told me I would have to start taking better care of myself if I wanted to keep buying from him, as I looked like a late stage heroin addict. That wasn’t exactly a high point in my life.

Strangely enough young foids (18-22) usually seem to trust me. Not the older ones tho. Animals like me too. Cats and dogs always come running and climb all over me. I probably smell like meat because I’m rotting on the inside.

No, i've been told I'm scary because I'm quick to anger and have a dad yell

Me too. I am skinny, 5.57 feet tall. I look innocent bec. i don't have the power to do anyrhing.

Most people just say I look "nice" which means stupid look it up

No. I have yet to meet someone who hasn't assumed I am a crack addict or meth head.

No, people do say I look sympathetic though

No, i've been told I'm scary because I'm quick to anger and have a dad yell
3A4D19B8 D783 40D4 BE41 A69B6A307AEB

people call me ugly and creepy bro
Most people just say I look "nice" which means stupid look it up
Me too. I am skinny, 5.57 feet tall. I look innocent bec. i don't have the power to do anyrhing.

psycho crazy drug addicted serial rapist pedophile killer- phenotype.

where the fuck is the both option? I've been told I look like I couldn't hurt a fly because of my height and love of animals but also accused of being a serial killer for looking creepy.

Both. Innocent because incel, but "creepy" and "school shooter" for being INCEL.

Do you have a "baby face", I have a "baby face" (young looking) and I get that shit alot, it has to do with having neotenous physical features, as a woman its a plus, but as a man it fucks you over because women are very unlikely to see you in a sexual way and end up wanting to "baby you", in other words you're "cute", but not in the way that's beneficial, but I guess its better than being butt ugly and treated like a leper.

If you are old and not young enough for your "baby face looks" to still be around, then its probably because you look "mild mannered", in other words, weak.

Do you have a "baby face", I have a "baby face" (young looking) and I get that shit alot, it has to do with having neotenous physical features, as a woman its a plus, but as a man it fucks you over because women are very unlikely to see you in a sexual way and end up wanting to "baby you", in other words you're "cute", but not in the way that's beneficial, but I guess its better than being butt ugly and treated like a leper.

If you are old and not young enough for your "baby face looks" to still be around, then its probably because you look "mild mannered", in other words, weak.

I’m older but people assume I’m younger than I am. And I do have my share of neotenous features: wide set eyes, chubby cheeks, no chin, extra body fat that just won’t go away (funny story: When I was playing around with Faceapp, my “female” face looks like a baby; what the app does is basically infantilizes your features to make you look less masculine and hence a female, but since my face already looks unmanly it just makes me look like an infant). I rarely get treated as if I’m menacing, but I’m never seen in a sexual way.

Last edited:
I used to get that shit when I had my hair. As a balding man I'll always be the creep no matter what.

My mom sometimes tells me that i look like i am about to kill someone

Yes all the time

I'm not particularity tall or mature looking and my voice sounds like I'm 12

Yes because I'm a deformed babyfaced cuck.

I havent interacted with people in a long time but I don't think so

Looking innocent = harmless = sexually invisible.

People actually fear me sometimes.

Not innocent, but people assumed I was a diligent student just judging from my appearance. Stubble and gymcelling did not change that, but honestly, it's not that bad. Diligent, huh...

First cunt staff member I encountered in the psych ward asked me why I look so mean. You think I'm happy to be there dumb bitch?

No man nobody has called my innocent