Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do people not take me seriously because I'm a ricecel turbomanlet?

>5'3 and ethnic
Beyond over for this guy. No half a million bucks for your height and race

Last edited:
It's an act of mercy for white men to rape SEA whores and BLESS them with half white bastard children

Who takes seriously people who have to be looked for on the ground?

JFL at that whole fucking sub

It's an act of mercy for white men to rape SEA whores and BLESS them with half white bastard children
You can't rape the willing. Also they'll just produce subhuman manlet hapas.

You can't rape the willing. Also they'll just produce subhuman manlet hapas.
A half white manlet hapa still mogs a full SEA brown manlet.

Even SEA people with arab admixture mog the locals, let alone if they have white admixture

A half white manlet hapa still mogs a full SEA brown manlet.

Even SEA people with arab admixture mog the locals, let alone if they have white admixture
Why would a cumskin throw his genes in the trash like that? They must be retarded.

Why would a cumskin throw his genes in the trash like that? They must be retarded.
Because they are genetic trash at home but genetic treasure overseas

Needs more confidence

5'3 in the West is comically short. Even some middle school girls are taller than that.

"I'm 5'4 and EA (Chinese). You have to practice being assertive. It's hard, but that's the only way. Set boundaries with people and speak up. I know it's hard, but usually the person who's being disrespectful changes their tune. You have to check them with the quickness. Kind of like if someone were to try and punk you in prison minus physically accosting them. lol

I think us Asians tend to be hyper anxious and think of WCS (Worst Case Scenarios), or at least I do. Like maybe you think the person will get snappy back or even want to get physically confrontational with you, but this is rarely the case. Learning martial arts would be beneficial as well. Helps you deal with confrontation so much better.

A good friend once told me, "Most people wouldn't crush a grape in a fruit fight."

He's right. lol" -fagricecel commenter redditor

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Defetivecuckachu these are your brilliant ricecels, beyond over for them.

Ummm...probably? I don't really understand why you're calling my name here.

This subreddit is the FUNNIEST shit imaginable.

Being 5’3 is already bad enough regardless of race but a dark skin SEA as well? Never began. He should honestly just save up a shit ton of money and move back. He makes half a million so he could live in a king if he worked for like 10-15 more years and moved.

They should stick to white women, hapas don't have the genetic potential of full whites

If you are a trucel NOBODY will ever take you seriously it doesn’t even matter what you do :feelshaha: however if you are a chad or a foid you can do and say the most retarded thing ever and you still will get a ton of people supporting and respecting you … life is almost all about looks boyos especially in 2023 :feelsokman: never forget that :feelskek:

They should stick to white women, hapas don't have the genetic potential of full whites
That's why I said they should make bastard children with SEA women. Learn to read

No, they should not racemix at all, that's the point i'm making
Racemixing fixes SEA genes. It improves them. There's a reason even now, half white bastards in Philippines often grow up to be models

I try to carry myself confidently, smile a lot, dress well, have a nice haircut, etc. But it seems like people still don't respect me outside of work.

Him, and other men have been feed the same bowl of bullshit given by our parents, grandparents, normies/bluepillers, women...

None of that shit matter, m8. You, and other men, especially manlet men, have been lied to.

Half a million a year?

Guy is going against the statistic where you earn more per inch of height :feelshaha:

Half a million a year?

Guy is going against the statistic where you earn more per inch of height :feelshaha:
There was a statistic where you have to earn $300,000 per year to be as desirable as the average white male to women as a riceman. It's not even enough for him :feelsrope:

Shocking statistic did not know that

Maybe the other 200k can compensate for his height.
Doubt it, 5'3 and Asian = over. Even Jack Ma (ugly manlet ricecel billionaire) would be incel in the west today.

Doubt it, 5'3 and Asian = over. Even Jack Ma (ugly manlet ricecel billionaire) would be incel in the west today.

Yeah that nigga jack ma should thank god everyday for becoming a billionaire

He reminds me of those aliens that were recently unvieled

Nah he just needs more confidence

Racemixing fixes SEA genes. It improves them. There's a reason even now, half white bastards in Philippines often grow up to be models
Why the fuck should they fix SEA genes? it's not their responsibity JFL
I hate this logic so much, it produces mutt abominations who could have otherwise had it much better being born full white (the only existence that's truly enjoyable)

It is. It's called the white man's burden for a reason. If africa was full of mulattos, Asia full of hapas, and India full of indo-europeans, they would allow be better
I hate this logic so much, it produces mutt abominations who could have otherwise had it much better being born full white
Being half white/SEA while living among full SEAs is still a mogger life.

(the only existence that's truly enjoyable)
Plenty of mixed people or pure sands are moggers

I'd say the only lucky thing about my looks is being able to pass white when I'm hapa.
:chad:

It is. It's called the white man's burden for a reason. If africa was full of mulattos, Asia full of hapas, and India full of indo-europeans, they would allow be better

Being half white/SEA while living among full SEAs is still a mogger life.

Plenty of mixed people or pure sands are moggers
Nothing personal but I can't help but feel that you have this mindset because you're turkish a 1000 yeras ago your ancestors were gooks not much diffrent from east asians then they won the batle of Manzikert and got aceess to the caucasian gene pool.
it seems to me that you have this way of thinking because if your ancestors didn't bleach their bloodlines you would have been a gook yourself

I hate this logic so much, it produces mutt abominations who could have otherwise had it much better being born full white (the only existence that's truly enjoyable)
:yes:
Nothing personal but I can't help but feel that you have this mindset because you're turkish a 1000 yeras ago your ancestors were gooks not much diffrent from east asians then they won the batle of Manzikert and got aceess to the caucasian gene pool.
it seems to me that you have this way of thinking because if your ancestors didn't bleach their bloodlines you would have been a gook yourself
:feelshaha:

Are you fucking demented? I'm barely 1% asian. My ancestory is anatolian/iranian.

Are you fucking demented? I'm barely 1% asian. My ancestory is anatolian/iranian.
Yeah that's because your ancestors bleached their bloodlines, did you even read my reply?

Last edited:
Retarded comments, I can't stand reddit anymore

That's not how that works you stupid nigger :feels::feels::feels:
sometimes you find an african american with an english Y dna, that african american is not english because his bloodline got negrified but he can still trace back his lineage to the english

the same can be said about a coping turkroach who will do anything to convince himself that he is white where did that 1% rice ancetry come from? your aryan ancetors coming straight out of mongolia :feelskek::feelskek:

Have you ever heard of haplogroups you stupid roach or do you only get your race related knowledge from /pol/ :lul:

sometimes you find an african american with an english Y dna, that african american is not english because his bloodline got negrified but he can still trace back his lineage to the english
My paternal ancestory and maternal ancestory are both middle easter
the same can be said about a coping turkroach who will do anything to convince himself that he is white
no need to comvince oneself of obvious realities
where did that 1% rice ancetry come from? your aryan ancetors coming straight out of mongolia :feelskek::feelskek:
1% is usually meaningless noice on dna tests anyways.
Have you ever heard of haplogroups you stupid roach or do you only get your race related knowledge from /pol/ :lul:
Haplogroups are actually meaningless, you retarded nigger. Autosomal dna is what matters

My paternal ancestory and maternal ancestory are both middle easter

no need to comvince oneself of obvious realities

1% is usually meaningless noice on dna tests anyways.

Haplogroups are actually meaningless, you retarded nigger. Autosomal dna is what matters
You missed my point three times jfl, why do I even bother

Yes. You are either chad or dead.

short and ricecel? thats just overkill and even with all the money in the world he cannot access the splendor of being chad