Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people going over to fight for isis get to have jb slaves?

A

Arab

Banned
-
Do they get a jb slave or do they just get used as cannon fodder?

Why are you asking :feelshmm:

Based if they do

yes they get sex slaves why tbthbhbhbhbhbhbhbh xDDD HMMMM? fbi

Too bad Daesh is landless now and they've gone guerrilla if they won against Bashar we would have been seeing a new jb exterminating sharia state

Guns and pussy? Sign me up. I'll even offer a 2 for 1 for flying my first plane into a building. I get to have 6 JB sex slaves on board and I want to be naked, strapped with dynamite, drinking fancy tequila and smoking cigars while doing it.

Nope, only the Chads of ISIS get sex slaves. You get to be a suicide bomber and see your virgins in heaven.

Most of these whores would've just fucked white chad instead of me if they were in a western country, don't really care if they got used as sex slaves. But people who think ISISmaxxing is the way to go are honestly huge faggots, we incels would just be used as suicide bombers anyway.

Pretty sure Baghdadi would have been posting here if he didn't start up ISIS lol