Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do people generally think that you are menacing or harmless?

Do people find you harmless or threatening?

• Most people think I'm harmless

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Most people think I'm threatening

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
In my case, most people assume I'm harmless and mild-mannered. Any hint of me involved in a fight would usually elicit giggles.

Harmless for me.

Harmless at first but then menacing when I proved I could defend myself. I’m not an uber tough guy or anything but I can defend myself if need be.

I was still picked on a lot though.

For me it's the opposite, for example every foid that I encounter in the dark seems to think that I want to rape them.
it hurts every time I see their fear.
over for ogrecels

JFL at the bluepill cucks that still think foids have empathy.

I'm mostly harmless.

I’m ethnic in the West and non-East Asian, menacing is the default.

They think I want to go on a shooting spree

I’m ethnic in the West and non-East Asian, menacing is the default.

I'm also ethnic, non-East Asian living in the West, but I still get the harmless vibe. Then again, people of my ethnicity are perceived as either a) criminals or b) humble little menial workers - two extremes

2CD9B460 B716 4600 9805 E83601BCCD8A

i'm a mild mannered white man

No, i'm a very skinny, manlet, high inhib, anxious guy. Not your typical shooter.
I also think that from your posts, no hate.

Harmless even tho I have low trust serial killer look, even my classmatw few years ago said I look like a serial killer agorbhtvh
Idk tbh but 90% of the time harmless

People used to think I was harmelss. After I gained weight, developed sleep apnea, and took the blackpill, people began to fear me. My tiredness, decline in looks, and cynicism made my demeanor take a change for the worse. However, after I lose weight and treat my sleep apnea, I hope to maintain my intimidation factor. The combination of the blackpill, weight gain, and sleep deprivation was a unique experience that showed me the dark side of humanity (and myself).

Yes, people think I'm harmless and wouldn't harm a fly.

Menacing now, after being harmless for most of my life.

It's much MUCH better being menacing.

I look young and beta, even though I'm not particularly short or skinny. It's my face, it's very beta and infantile.