Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story do people even care about others' safety?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i hate it when ask you to borrow something sharp you hand it over to them with the sharp side facing yourself so they could grab it by the handle and they return it to you with the sharp side pointing you. what the actual fuck? one time i was stabbed into my wrist just because people don't know basic etiquette of how to handle sharp/dangerous objects. stupid cockroaches. can't trust people nowadays, you will literally get hurt.

are they doing this to intimidate me?

are they doing this because they are unaware?

are they doing this because they think it is ok to do this?

are they doing this because they know i won't do shit to them and they can try it on me?

"hey bro are you going to use that knife bro?"
"yeah, just a second."
"here you go"

"i'm done using it, here grab it NOW"
knife1511463073.jpg

(she got shot & killed btw)

fuck normies, they do not give a damn about our safety, not even at work/school where you are supposed to feel safe.

I don't understand and I can't relate. I've never been asked to borrow something sharp or asked someone for something sharp.
Even in my family if we're going by the knife, we wait until someone is done using a knife that they're using if anyone wants to use it.
When they're done, they would clean it, put it down on the side so people can grab it to make sure no one gets hurt.

Because of egoism and self pride.

I am starting to suspect that for most people morals mean who they feel sympathy for

If people would care about other peoples safety, they wouldn't get kids.

Because they want to appear empathic. In essence, it's just virtue signalling. I couldn't care less if a hole felt unsafe or uncomfortable.