Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do people assume I'm a goth just because of the fact that I'm ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Someone in school said I was a goth and a family member called me a goth too

Wtf?

I don't have black hair, I don't wear makeup or have any rings or tattoos

I think it's literally because of the way I'm ugly that gives off this gothic look. And also I have medium length hair with a fringe (to hide my 5head) maybe that's another thing that makes me look gothic.

I know that if I looked normal (not a good looking, normal) that I wouldn't get called a goth.

There's nothing about me that's gothic apart from the fact that I'm ugly and relatively skinny.

My eyebags (due to lack of orbital support) are goth as fuck

My eyebags (due to lack of orbital support) are goth as fuck
Ye I have bug eyes, and I used to have black under my eye due to lack of sleep but I didn't have that when I got called a goth both times

they probably think you're a bitter lonely pathetic virgin if you're ugly.

Ye I have bug eyes, and I used to have black under my eye due to lack of sleep but I didn't have that when I got called a goth both times
Also people say that i look sad (slight negative canthal tilt)

people say I look tired (bug eyes with skin exposure)

people say I look tired (bug eyes with skin exposure)
THIS.

Just because I have bug eyes and cuz of the way they are tilted ppl always say I look sad or tired too

They can smell the SATAN smell of your misogyny.

do you wear black clothes and hoodies or something

do you wear black clothes and hoodies or something
I wear hoodies and dark clothes. And by dark I just mean that I only ever wear black green blue and grey cuz I don't wanna stand out cuz I'm ugly init. I sometimes wear hoodies but surely wearing a hoodie isnt enough to make someone think I'm a goth

And also I was called a goth in school in school uniform so it was nothing about the way I dressed.

do you listen to goth type music

"Do people assume X about me because of my looks"

Yes

Someone in school said I was a goth and a family member called me a goth too

Wtf?

I don't have black hair, I don't wear makeup or have any rings or tattoos

I think it's literally because of the way I'm ugly that gives off this gothic look. And also I have medium length hair with a fringe (to hide my 5head) maybe that's another thing that makes me look gothic.

I know that if I looked normal (not a good looking, normal) that I wouldn't get called a goth.

There's nothing about me that's gothic apart from the fact that I'm ugly and relatively skinny.
Get in where you fit in

Sorry sir
Now you just stay away from them 3rd century raids on the Roman Empire. Next time you get invited to a 3rd century raid on the Roman Empire, just say no.

Big tiddy goth gf?

Yes this is a fucking TruCel trait. People would always call me goth in middle school due to my dark circles under my eyes caused by 404 error infraorbitals

Yes this is a fucking TruCel trait. People would always call me goth in middle school due to my dark circles under my eyes caused by 404 error infraorbitals
Over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back