Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do people actually think therapy work?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
IT and bluepilled fags always get on to us for saying it's nonsense but it really is. How is some fag talking to me gonna fix my shitty life? The knowledge we have is 10 times more than these so called therapists. We say the truth no one wants to hear, but yet again we live in a world where truth is attacked.

Galatians 4:16
"have I become your enemy for telling you the truth?"

Uncucked therapy maybe could help

Where can you even find that jfl
Uncucked therapy, come her and we will help you to raise fighting spirit in search for virgin girls no older than 20

I want cute white teen throat therapy for my cock.

It's the magic word that the it cucks use tbh. The answer to every problem is just go to therapy bro. Lmao i went to like 15 therapist and all of them are cucked bluepilled retards that didn't help me at all

It's the magic word that the it cucks use tbh. The answer to every problem is just go to therapy bro. Lmao i went to like 15 therapist and all of them are cucked bluepilled retards that didn't help me at all
they think they know more than us because they got a degree JFL

Therapy isn't meant to help you. Quite the opposite. It's meant to keep you fucked up, so you keep coming back. They just want your money. Like everybody else.

Therapy isn't meant to help you. Quite the opposite. It's meant to keep you fucked up, so you keep coming back. They just want your money. Like everybody else.
High iq tbh

How did you change your color :giga: