Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do people actually believe the dogpill

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Like cmon guys that's so fucking stupid, from most incels logic why tf would a girl fuck a dog if they can get men anytime they want? Not to mention, even if they cant get laid I don't think they;d go as far as fucking their dog like cmon that's just a meme guys right?

Sub 0 IQ drooling dogpill denier retard ROPE ASAP

This shit used to be perma worthy

The stereotype of a woman training her dog to lick her out exists for a reason...

Other acts, I cannot speak on...
licking I can imagine but fucking with dogs definitely n0

foid would choose chad over a dog, but dog over other man

because
1) they find dogs more attractive than average men and incels
2) no one will know they fuck a dog so they get the pleasure without risk of dirty incel or a normie bragging about fucking her and lowering her value for chad
3) they are fucking degenerate pieces of trash

just swallow the dogpill
Find a study proving this jfl.

foid would choose chad over a dog, but dog over other man

because
1) they find dogs more attractive than average men and incels
2) no one will know they fuck a dog so they get the pleasure without risk of dirty incel or a normie bragging about fucking her and lowering her value for chad
3) they are fucking degenerate pieces of trash

just swallow the dogpill
jfl they would choose dog over chad wtfff please tell me your joking

You don't understand what foids are willing to do

are you able to read? seems not
still no, as long as thgey can get average men or above average they wont go as far as fucklng a dog bruh

why tf would a girl fuck a dog if they can get men anytime they want?
Exactly, so why there are thousands videos online where literal dog literally is fucking literal women aka literal dog is literally shoving literal dog penis into literal women's vagina?

Exactly, so why there are thousands videos online where literal dog literally is fucking literal women aka literal dog is literally shoving literal dog penis into literal women's vagina?
I can’t even find a lot of them where

and you dont even have to go to any kind of underground sites. literally a google search 'dog fucking a girl' will give you thousands of videos. and those are only the whores who are willing to post it publicly. denying dogpill is literally single digit IQ shit
They do it to provide cotent for a niche group of people

Too bad they dont provide content of fucking incels for niche group ehh?

i know it might not be easy for you to swallow the fact that your oneitis is fucking for hours with some stinky labrador while you dream of holding her hand. But its just the reality.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I believe. I'm not joking. Women like the "licking" part, and some women go to the length of having sex with them.

But the licking part I would say 80% of foids have tried.

Foid would have sex with a dog over me and other incels. This is true and no foid would ever deny this

If only you knew how real the dogpill is it would shatter your worldview. The dogpill isnt just a joke man, its actually fucking true and once you start paying attention you'll be sick to your stomach. the dogpill seriously ruined me

Dogpill is very real wtf OP.

yeah keep coping boyo...
i know it might not be easy for you to swallow the fact that your oneitis is fucking for hours with some stinky labrador while you dream of holding her hand. But its just the reality.
Ye op should know his oneitis would fuck a dog before him

the dogpill isnt that most women fuck dogs, its that most women would fuck dogs before us

No.

Many girls admitted in private to fucking dogs.

A bestiality facebook group in my country was busted by an infiltrator, it had hundreds of married foids, lesbians, foids with kids, single moms, childless foids, young foids, foids in the dating scene who were in-between Chads, etc. all casually discussing how they did it, and most of them also claimed to have friends IRL who also did it.

Dog love is very common. The most enthusiastic dog lovers identify each other by certain tattoos, and I've seen it time and time again. In the bus, in the bread queue, etc. when I go buy cat food, I see a lot of them in the pet shop, it seems every other foid customer there is publicly identifying as a dog lover by her tattoos and accessories.

Last edited:
It get's blown out of proportion, Something like the bisexual pill is far more common and has facts and evidence to back it up.

The dog pill isn’t that severe. It’s more like a treat when the female is alone or tired after work or school and her bf runs to the store.

No.

Many girls admitted in private to fucking dogs.

A bestiality facebook group in my country was busted by an infiltrator, it had hundreds of married foids, lesbians, foids with kids, single moms, childless foids, young foids, foids in the dating scene who were in-between Chads, etc. all casually discussing how they did it, and most of them also claimed to have friends IRL who also did it.

Dog love is very common. The most enthusiastic dog lovers identify each other by certain tattoos, and I've seen it time and time again. In the bus, in the bread queue, etc. when I go buy cat food, I see a lot of them in the pet shop, it seems every other foid customer there is publicly identifying as a dog lover by her tattoos and accessories.
holy shit i'm completely dogpilled now

Statistics show that roughly 5% of human females regularly fuck dogs.

It's digusting but it's real.

Like cmon guys that's so fucking stupid, from most incels logic why tf would a girl fuck a dog if they can get men anytime they want? Not to mention, even if they cant get laid I don't think they;d go as far as fucking their dog like cmon that's just a meme guys right?
Luxuretv is all the proof ull ever need

Dogpill deniers tryna find anyway to cope thier way out of it.

If your oneitis has a big dog it's Garentee over, I'm not too sure on small dogs

There are tens of thousands of dogfucking videos.

I can find maybe a dozen videos of people smoking meth.

So, what does that tell you about how many women fuck dogs?

Does nobody smoke meth? Or are there a ton of dogfuckers?

, from most incels logic why tf would a girl fuck a dog if they can get men anytime they want?
Thats not the point of the dogpill. Of course girls wouldnt fuck a dog over a chad.
The point of the the dogpill is to highlight the fact that some men are seen as so subhuman in the eyes of women, that the women would rather fuck a dog over said men.

To many women, we are below dogs.

Thats not the point of the dogpill. Of course girls wouldnt fuck a dog over a chad.
The point of the the dogpill is to highlight the fact that some men are seen as so subhuman in the eyes of women, that the women would rather fuck a dog over said men.

To many women, we are below dogs.
:feelsrope:

Lol dont worry about it. Some women may see you as a dog, but a dog with a million dollars is one valuable dog.

Obv you are worth more much more than most of those foids, let alone a dog, cause you seem like a pretty hardworking and well put together guy. Foids are not always logical people, so dont put too much of your self worth on them.

Lol dont worry about it. Some women may see you as a dog, but a dog with a million dollars is one valuable dog.

Obv you are worth more much more than most of those foids, let alone a dog, cause you seem like a pretty hardworking and well put together guy. Foids are not always logical people, so dont put too much of your self worth on them.
U always give comforting advice. Thank you. :)

Casually browsing through /r/ and come across a young teen probsbly 15-18 making out with her dog. She chose her dog over an ugly incel.

The dogpill: Women would choose to fuck their dog instead of an incel

About 3% of American females have fucked their dogs which equates to over 3 million females. The largest zoophile forum had over 2 million members and had a fairly equal proportion of male-female users