Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do parents love their children?

Do parents love their children?

• Total voters
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
Or do they "adore" and take care of children because they fall under social pressure and can potentially get in trouble if they don't?

Maybe children are a good way for them to boost their ego?

I just find it hard to believe that my mom truly loves me just because i'm somebody she birthed. She knows when I was a kid, I couldn't pay her back for the care and affection she gave me and could only give her my very own love consequently, and that's enough? I don't think people are truly altruistic, so what gives?

I don’t think most parents would love their children if they didn’t come from them. Humans are very narcissistic.

It depends. There is no one certain answer.

Most parents love their kiddos because it is their instinct to love the kiddos. There's nothing special or transcendental about it.

The parents who hate or are indifferent about their kids are usually broken people.

Most parents love their kiddos because it is their instinct to love the kiddos. There's nothing special or transcendental about it.

The parents who hate or are indifferent about their kids are usually broken people.
Not all dads. Mothers have hormones for it but i think it does not apply to dads.

Not all dads. Mothers have hormones for it but i think it does not apply to dads.
Yea, it be like that. It's the male instinct to impregnate as many foids as possible but even some women won't love their kids, they'll just be stuck with them.

The best parents are the ones that don't hit them in any way