Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do not visit psychotherapists!

Felatio

Felatio

Jaw is Law
★★
I read regularly that incels go to therapies. Sometimes because they are forced by their parents or because they hope for help.
But do not go to them under any circumstances!
The most important thing is that therapy will not change your appearance or make you look better in general.
So you will not suddenly have success with women.
Besides that, you have to spend a lot of money on medication that won't do anything anyway, but is just used to keep you calm.
Here in Germany, for example, most therapists are women.

The money that is used on therapy should be spent on plastic surgery tbh

I will not.
B)

Psychotherapist = Psycho the rapist

Jfl
Why are most therapists foids? I don't get it

Unless your therapist sucks your dick, it’s not worth it to ever visit them.

I read regularly that incels go to therapies. Sometimes because they are forced by their parents or because they hope for help.
The most important thing is that therapy will not change your appearance or make you look better in general.
Besides that, you have to spend a lot of money on medication that won't do anything anyway, but is just used to keep you calm.

Same country.
My experience with therapy has been the same even although I just had male therapists. They just can't relate. The best one I met was this dude who was also kind of weird and we talked about the different print editions of Dante's Divine Comedy. Besides that, he just gave me a couple of jewish self-help books that basically just shat on every western value in existence within the first 3 pages.

Also, alot of female therapists are reformed sluts. They usualyl have a past of being into partying and punk rock, stuff like that. That's why they are so overdone when it comes to their clothing and make up. They are overcompensating in the good girl act to hide their slutty past.

Psychology is a pseudoscience. The foids who mocked you for being ugly in school are now your therapist and they're spreading platitudes about how you'll "make a woman very happy some day" even as they go laughing all the way to the bank. Psychology is the art of spreading bluepilled platitudes and making up post hoc rationalizations for human behaviour. Stop wasting your money for this shit
EQRusTkWsAIT8fD

Why are most therapists foids? I don't get it
because it's one of the easier majors so they can whore around for 4 years without having to put in any kind of work to graduate

Last edited:
Same country.
My experience with therapy has been the same even although I just had male therapists. They just can't relate. The best one I met was this dude who was also kind of weird and we talked about the different print editions of Dante's Divine Comedy. Besides that, he just gave me a couple of jewish self-help books that basically just shat on every western value in existence within the first 3 pages.

Also, alot of female therapists are reformed sluts. They usualyl have a past of being into partying and punk rock, stuff like that. That's why they are so overdone when it comes to their clothing and make up. They are overcompensating in the good girl act to hide their slutty past.
Agree yes. At lest 80 % of the psychological students at my university are female. So its getting even worse in the future.

incels who see therapists are bluepilled. therapists wont fix female hypergamy

You can't spell psychotherapist without psycho and rapist

Had to see a psychologist to retain my job after I sperged out by thinking I should ask out a coworker. Obviously these people don't know what they're doing.

"From speaking you to you I don't get the sense that you hate women"

LOL.

Congratulations, your thread was found by Sigma

I'd just go there to get a recipe for alprazolam tbh. Fuck therapy, there's no way of talking my problems away.

Yeah, this is pretty much the only point of the (((therapy system))) tbh. Keep you sedated, keep you from causing problems.

Imagine being a foid and being paid good money just to listen to yourself talk while some poor incel sits in front of you trying not to rope. Then passing along referrals to a psychiatrist who prescribes jewpills. What a racket. Only 'therapy' that works is of the looksmaxx variety.

Women can't psychology

psychiatrists are more useful because they can actually prescribe drugs
Pharmaceutical lobotomization is the opposite of useful.

If nothing else, you can extract some sort of self-awareness through the mental engagement of therapy, which encourages you to think.

I go to one because my mother sent me lol i don't care that much tbh i just go to draw and tell bullshit 1 hour per week