Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do not use public transportation while you browse on Incels.is in Germany ( Fondling the Cock )

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Its impossible, its really impossible here in Germany , while i browse on incels.is on my Tablet in the train i saw some Chadlite Punker with stacy in his arms.

The Stacy are whining and cried after she get that information that her friend Punker Chad Lite fucked her sister, before that she was fondling his cock and stroke his penis. I was one Hour on this train and after that her face was on his dick, sure she blow him or touch his penis. Thats for sure.

On the last trains stops there is nobody in train ....

[CHAT=][/CHAT]

What the actual fuck is happening in Punkmany right now ?

Germany is incel hell.

Hope they get allahed

nuke this rock

ROFL

Cyberpunk Germ-any 2019.

I expected more ethnics though. Is it in Eastern Germoney?

not punkmany,it is germanistan. please correct it bro
I mean OP said the guy was a "Punker Chad lite". Just imagine how crazy seeing a random low IQ punk lifemogging you to hell is. Hepta Suifuel.

"the world just doesn't understand us"

I mean OP said the guy was a "Punker Chad lite". Just imagine how crazy seeing a random low IQ punk lifemogging you to hell is. Hepta Suifuel.

I have to say, this Chatlite Punker Cel was ugly as hell ! Stacy was all the time on his dick and cried, one hand you can see , but the other hand was on his dick ....

I have to say, this Chatlite Punker Cel was ugly as hell ! Stacy was all the time on his dick and cried, one hand you can see , but the other hand was on his dick ....
Desperating 88th message. :feelsbadman:

fuck double gigamogged in single day

thats why you go neet

She was crying and stroking him at the same time?

It might because I'm in the States, but I've never used public transportation, but I imagine it's pure suifuel. Having to be around couples and foids in a small space that you can't get off of.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back