Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not trust IT users

K

ksmk

Recruit
★★
Some IT cuck fag just posted on r/inceltears but it got deleted, he basically “exposed” an Indian 15 year old incel on looksmax.org and added all his instagram friends and family, he started talking ill about him to them so that they will hate him, of course other IT cucks defending it because any harm done to an incel is celebrated by IT. It’s obvious that what he did is because of his or her hate towards incels

These animals don’t care about you they hate you more than anything, they don’t want any good for you just to gaslight you, and they will ruin your life if they have the chance.

They are not our friends. Water is wet

not only would I not trust IT cucks but I wouldn’t trust anyone else other than my parents but still to a certain degree. only trust yourself

Tbf there was some based IT users calling him out but I agree that a lot of those niggers defending them are niggers

someone retarded enough to reveal their information to some IT fag was never blackpilled to begin with.... When you truly understand the blackpill, when you truly understand human nature you wont reveal your information TO ANYONE on the internet, even if they claim to be on your side. Humans are self serving creatures.

They literally wanna ruin the lives of insecure teenagers and budding subhumans and making their lives even harder than they already are.

And they think we're the bad people

Some IT cuck fag just posted on r/inceltears but it got deleted, he basically “exposed” an Indian 15 year old incel on looksmax.org and added all his instagram friends and family, he started talking ill about him to them so that they will hate him, of course other IT cucks defending it because any harm done to an incel is celebrated by IT. It’s obvious that what he did is because of his or her hate towards incels

These animals don’t care about you they hate you more than anything, they don’t want any good for you just to gaslight you, and they will ruin your life if they have the chance.
15 year old, damn?

Most of these ITcuck feminists are 20+, imagine a bunch of adults attacking a kid, that's fucked up

someone retarded enough to reveal their information to some IT fag was never blackpilled to begin with.... When you truly understand the blackpill, when you truly understand human nature you wont reveal your information TO ANYONE on the internet, even if they claim to be on your side. Humans are self serving creatures.
He’s a 15 year old kid, they gave him another reason to be black pilled. They think what they did is suddenly gonna make him believe the “just be confident” “just be yourself” rhetoric if anything this will make him not trust anyone ever again

Reminder that you'll get what you ask for
K8081ix4xyz71

He’s a 15 year old kid, they gave him another reason to be black pilled. They think what they did is suddenly gonna make him believe the “just be confident” “just be yourself” rhetoric if anything this will make him not trust anyone ever again
he should've never trusted anyone to begin with, i have no idea how this dude considered himself an incel without even knowing the basics

In the past I used to think that IT was just a bunch of dumb bluepills but they are really despicable, ugly, obese, sjw people who take pleasure in thinking they are morally superior to others and judging

I've already posted on this forum drunk and saying out loud the things I write, I don't even care, but if I were 15 I'd be crazy about it

Not much anymore but it is still my favorite game oat.

I'd definitely play it more if
1. I had a pc

2. If I had people to play with
Would u ever jump off a building in versus and watch them seethe? It’s one of my favorite copes ever

FWIW here's a preserved version of that IT thread's OP:

I was lurking on looksmax. org, another incel forum and I came across a guy who stupid enough to dox his name. The guy was like 15 and he posted images of girls he was talking to and dating and called them sluts and whores yk yk, a lot of racism, the usual stuff you'd expect from an incel forum

I managed to find his instagram and we had a chat, I had to somewhat threaten him of course and we talked. It was somewhat meaningful and he managed to gain my sympathy with his sob story and I let him off, he said the conversation really opened his eyes. Anyway like an hour later I go back on the forum and HE'S POSTING AGAIN, I said no, he needs a real lesson. I make an account and post all the most incriminating stuff he's said on the forum, racism, posting pictures of people from his school and calling them ugly or whores, joking about rape and so on. I follow all of his friends and they start following me back, they send me the email to his new school and I emailed them as well warning them about him. He immediately starts begging me to take everything down I say no and that he needs to learn, and then he blocks me.

Next thing you know, people that know him are telling me that he's denying everything. I've never seen someone lie with such confidence even though there were mountains of evidence against him, the craziest part is people actually believed him. He was saying I was just jealous and trying to frame him and to kms. I just kept posting more and more evidence and I said on my post if he admits what he's done, I will take everything down. That's when after hours he finally decided to unblock me, he starts dming and I ask him why are you lying and again he was begging. He rang me, which scared tf outta me and I immediately declined he told me his mother was on the phone and I decided to speak with her, she apologised profusely for her son and said she was going to discipline him and his father apparently wants to send him to india for what he's done, she sounded sincere and livid at him. I asked for an apology from him and he was crying, I told him he needs to admit everything but he said he doesn't want people knowing what he's done but he will apologise and admit only to the people he's wronged.

I decided to take everything down because of his family, but still I'm not sure if I did the right thing. I didn't stick to my word about only taking everything down if he admits what he's done to everyone, I'm also like 90% sure this guy is a pathological liar, apparently around his school he's known for lying and I'm not sure if he will actually apologise to the people he wronged, he's a very confident liar. I recorded part of our video call where he admits he was lying, he was saying his family was getting death threats but I don't think that was actually true. Should I just leave it and let his parents handle it?

If you want to see part of the call go to instagram and search kmart465. It was originally exposing_[insert incel name]. The account is private and has no followers, there's only one video because I took everything down and uploaded that while it was private so no one he knows has seen it. I'll accept requests if you come from here because I really need advice
ITcels taking after their idol princesskitty by harrassing minors

Hes fucking indian not irish at all
We’re talking about the guy that “exposed” not the incel that got exposed I assume he’s Irish because his Reddit account is posting on Irish sub reddits