Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do not think for 1 second it has been any different

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Women have never been virgins. Hundreds of years ago Sir Chadalot and the Aristocrats sons would regularly fuck all the young women of their village. Refuse to comply and they will kill you or put you in the stocks. These girls would hope to be impregnated but Sir Chadalot would never recognise their bastard children. This is exactly how the world works today.

It was over for peasantcels.

Women have never been virgins. Hundreds of years ago Sir Chadalot and the Aristocrats sons would regularly fuck all the young women of their village. Refuse to comply and they will kill you or put you in the stocks. These girls would hope to be impregnated but Sir Chadalot would never recognise their bastard children. This is exactly how the world works today.

It was over for peasantcels.
I'm an alcoholiccel so I would have been villageidiotcel back then, my male villageidiotcel ancestors must have resorted to rape to spawn my gene line. Probably got the Iron Maiden or their head hacked off after it, they must have thought it was worth it even knowing they would suffer a brutal Medieval execution after it.

Any source for that? I know people here love to make up things about chads to make themselves feel like shit but thats just fucking silly.

Even if its true, stop caring about medieval chads and ancient slutbangers. We got enough problems with the current ones.

Cope. there were never so many incels like today, female freedom and hypergamy have never skyrocketed that much.

It's true that powerful men would have harems back then but even so things were better for the average guy. Also, the male to female ratio was better because of constant wars.

Thanks for the fast reply man, gonna take a look into it. I just know the story about Gilgamesh so far, triggering me every time I hear it. Basically it was a mythic (lol) tyrannic ruler who made it law that he fucks every virgin bride the night before she gets married to another man.

He was especially known for exploiting the King’s right to sex with all subordinate women. “Gilgamesh does not leave a daughter to [her family] nor the maiden to the warrior, nor the wife to her husband.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh

can you imagine being a subhuman noble and just taking advantage of prima nocta on all those peasant brides on their wedding night

the ultimate status noble chad