Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do NOT study computer science

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Unless you are a 130+IQ. I get fucking coding-knowledge AMOGGED by all my peers.

Unless you are a 130+IQ. I get fucking coding-knowledge AMOGGED by all my peers.

CS is difficult. Don't go into it unless you have the drive to deeply understand things.

CS is difficult. Don't go into it unless you have the drive to deeply understand things.
i got pressured into it by my family and because i needed a "solid career" holy fuck i get AMOGGED when it comes to knowledge and challenges. what most people can do in an hour takes me like 2 or 3. fucking hell

why does it seem like a shit ton of young people are trying to get a cs degree these days

I wish they would teach coding like music and force students to do "drills" and predetermined coding of programs at a level way past "beginner." Never understood why they wanted the major only open to autists willing to be obsessed over the topic and give you "creativity" assignments way too early.

i got pressured into it by my family and because i needed a "solid career" holy fuck i get AMOGGED when it comes to knowledge and challenges. what most people can do in an hour takes me like 2 or 3. fucking hell

You can get a good job after graduation with CS if you can get some kind of internship before you are out. If your GPA end up being shit, leave it off your resume, and most won't even ask. Practice for coding interviews at algoexpert.io or LeetCode.

Do cyber security and IT stuff. Leads to fun times down the road if you so choose.

why does it seem like a shit ton of young people are trying to get a cs degree these days
idk, it's generalized as the best way to go straight from college to making good money & there's supposed to be some shortage of it
the major only open to autists willing to be obsessed over the topic
yeah this is spot on

If this
Then that

Ok. I'm done here...

Only the aesthetics of computing looks visually good.

I wont, it must be full of cucks

Our hERo Alek Minassian studied computer science.

This is the case for a lot of STEM degrees. Everything seems to be oriented towards the kind of people who'll do literally nothing but study and sleep, ignoring anyone else. I found with mine the content itself was actually quite easy once I had someone who wasn't a nobhead explain it to me, but most professors go needlessly in depth too fast and obfuscate everything for no reason.

Usually professors assume you can read minds or function like an AI computer...

This is the case for a lot of STEM degrees. Everything seems to be oriented towards the kind of people who'll do literally nothing but study and sleep, ignoring anyone else. I found with mine the content itself was actually quite easy once I had someone who wasn't a nobhead explain it to me, but most professors go needlessly in depth too fast and obfuscate everything for no reason.

I had one professor tell me this was because the universities are so tied to Phd programs for research and even as instructors. PhD candidates are basically the "law clerks" of a university for the few "judges" (professors). Because of that, various college programs are tailored to the student that has the end goal of research Phd. It's why they need to go so in depth in supposedly beginner level courses. They literally are looking for the autists.

People think of a bachelor's degree as the last step before a job, but it's really the first of three steps in the university's self-sustaining pipeline.

I'm almost graduating with a degree

I wont do that tbh

I won't. I'm medicel

01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001001 01010001 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01100011 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00101110

Studied that shit for a year and did z e r o programming.
It was 95% math. Might as well study real math.

and then aftr you get good job place ? get AI sex bot and brag in some incel forum :feelsugh:

i dont have the iq and/or autism level of dedication for that

Too slow for stem I tried engineering and I was the stupidest one in all the classes even though I got good enough grades in highschool to get in. I got kicked out of university after my parents forced me to keep studying.

Too slow for stem I tried engineering and I was the stupidest one in all the classes even though I got good enough grades in highschool to get in. I got kicked out of university after my parents forced me to keep studying.
brutal, what were your parents reactions when you failed out?

Went in to medicine instead of CS. But for the CScels in here, I'd recommend you all go into AI and quantum computing. Both of those things are future technologies that will have rapid growth once they are commercially viable .

Went in to medicine instead of CS. But for the CScels in here, I'd recommend you all go into AI and quantum computing. Both of those things are future technologies that will have rapid growth once they are commercially viable .
i wanna go medicine, it seems easier for low IQs since all you have to do is memorize shit, instead of comp sci where it's all complex equations and mathy shit

brutal, what were your parents reactions when you failed out?
Dissapointed to the max, didn't talk to me for a while and didn't acknowledge my bday. I think they finally realized I wasn't just being dramatic about how bad it was. I'm neeting now but their sympathy has run out and just blame me for being lazy now, constantly telling me to get a job even though it's hard to even get out of bed.

I thought a lot about going to that area when I decided to go back to college, but ultimately decided that it would be better to study something in humanities because I suck at math and would probably fail the subjects.

I don't really like some of the stuff I'm studying in my humanities course either, but it's not as it's hard. I can get good grades with minimal studying. My grade average on the first semester was 8,5 (from 0 to 10), pretty ok with it.

Dissapointed to the max, didn't talk to me for a while and didn't acknowledge my bday. I think they finally realized I wasn't just being dramatic about how bad it was. I'm neeting now but their sympathy has run out and just blame me for being lazy now, constantly telling me to get a job even though it's hard to even get out of bed.
that's what my parents reactions will be
i genuinely think they r gonna kick me out onto the street once i end up failing this stupid class
im gonna be a homelesscel soon probably (2/3 chance) :feelsrope:

bluepill and cringe, it has to do with your brain not just knowledge. a more intelligent man will fair better than you at coding even if you had the same amount of knowledge.

that's what my parents reactions will be
i genuinely think they r gonna kick me out onto the street once i end up failing this stupid class
im gonna be a homelesscel soon probably (2/3 chance) :feelsrope:
Hopefully not, prepare a tearjerker story incase :feelscry:

bluepill and cringe, it has to do with your brain not just knowledge. a more intelligent man will fair better than you at coding even if you had the same amount of knowledge.
this
like everything, it's all about genetics

Because normies don't understand that supply and demand applies to services just as much as it does to goods. Good luck being some inexperienced code monkey begging companies to hire you when there are millions of Indians and Chinamen with the same education as you and will work for pennies an hour.

i dont enjoy anything, i do it for the sake of money

Because normies don't understand that supply and demand applies to services just as much as it does to goods. Good luck being some inexperienced code monkey begging companies to hire you when there are millions of Indians and Chinamen with the same education as you and will work for pennies an hour.
what do u recommend then?