Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do NOT Rope

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★★
I'm going to sound like a normgroid with this one but I'm serious. There has been a disturbing amount of people who have thought of suicide here lately. Do not rope. I know that life may seem like it sucks but it's not worth it. Even if it might seem impossible, there are still people who care about you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_lfgukg6Gw

DO NOT ROPE because... uhmmm uhhhh... uhmmmmm... ummmmmmmm

Most users would rope after their parents have died, not much reason to keep on going after that if you have no hope.

You will never guilt trip us into staying alive on this fucked plane of existence

Most users would rope after their parents have died, not much reason to keep on going after that if you have no hope.
Honestly nothing more true than this has been written

DO NOT ROPE because... uhmmm uhhhh... uhmmmmm... ummmmmmmm
Do not rope because from all the probabilities, you got the slightest ones: to be alive and concious about it.

I'm just too much of pussy to actually go thru with it to be honest

Having parents/ppl grieving would make my ghostceldom laugh as I flip everyone off on the way out.

Fuck this Jew Lizard Prison Planet experience.

I want Valhalla or something better

Yeah true. I can't even imagine DEVASTATING my dumb-bitch foid of a mother! tbh.:feelscry:

I likely won’t, I will just wait patiently until I fall over and die

I'm going to sound like a normgroid with this one but I'm serious. There has been a disturbing amount of people who have thought of suicide here lately. Do not rope. I know that life may seem like it sucks but it's not worth it. Even if it might seem impossible, there are still people who care about you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_lfgukg6Gw

What do you think about roping to avoid getting old and getting all these diseases like cancer, Alzheimer's? Because there won't be anyone caring about me and accompanying me as my brain turns mush and my body breaks down.

Cool still roping during xmas break lol

Just live even tho ur life is constant suffering with 0 hope of improving cuz u have subhuman face theorem

Man I'm probably gonna get banned and this is gonna become a copypasta. why?

I'm too angry and spiteful to rope, but even I have moments of weakness.

Can the toxic optimists show any reason to not rope except vague things like "life is so beautiful", " Sui is never the answer" and so on..

Give some stone cold logical arguments. We've enough of this sentimental BS.

Can the toxic optimists show any reason to not rope except vague things like "life is so beautiful", " Sui is never the answer" and so on..

Give some stone cold logical arguments. We've enough of this sentimental BS
To stalk foids in GTA VI? Chadfish and stand them up? Anything. live to spite them or even

It's the main reason if not the only reason I'm still alive and not ropemaxxing.
Yeah, don't. That is EXACTLY what normies and (((they))) want you to do.

You say that now, but wait maybe another 5-20 years.

It's going to be over for 9, 10 billion people, simultaneously. What do you do then?

You say that now, but wait maybe another 5-20 years.

It's going to be over for 9, 10 billion people, simultaneously. What do you do then?
I don't know, Maybe sabotage Los Santos' power grid for shits and giggles? Some mfs in Baltimore almost did it

I wont even try to do it for now brocel. Maybe it is bc im not a real men but roping isnt just rope and hang yourself.

If one wants to unalive himself and not end up with braindamage / coma / vegetate theres lot of shit to calculate and to think.

Whether people care about me is completely irrelevant. If a fucking 4chan greentext is enough to stop you, you didn't want it anyway

I have nothing to live for.

I dont plan on roping but I also dont plan on living.

I'm roping das it mane