Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Do not respond to the anime avatar gay posts in Sewers

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
You might think the posts are "ironic" or "jokes", but honestly only a gay is desensitized enough to talk about this disgusting and degenerate subject in a lighthearted manner. To make jokes so often about it, they must find it aesthetically pleasing, and not disgusting as any normal man would.

Their goal is to desensitize you, groom you, then move on to DMs, discord to invite you into their degenerate feminization cults.

You already have the indication they are at least a weak man, by their avatar, their mannerism. So there is a high chance they are gay, yet we give them the benefit of the doubt.

I usually block the user making this post, just like taking out the trash to make life better, maybe report, but I think somehow gay posts are allowed in the sewers.

I have a theory that anime avis makes others gay.

Well the the theory goes like this:

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a (fictional) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl avis makes some users have gay tendencies.

@shii410 destroyed

I am fucking constipated and there's no goddamn toliet paper:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i am attracted to women

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a (fictional) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Forum has peaked

What is going on Bruv?

You might think the posts are "ironic" or "jokes", but honestly only a gay is desensitized enough to talk about this disgusting and degenerate subject in a lighthearted manner. To make jokes so often about it, they must find it aesthetically pleasing, and not disgusting as any normal man would.

Their goal is to desensitize you, groom you, then move on to DMs, discord to invite you into their degenerate feminization cults.

You already have the indication they are at least a weak man, by their avatar, their mannerism. So there is a high chance they are gay, yet we give them the benefit of the doubt.

I usually block the user making this post, just like taking out the trash to make life better, maybe report, but I think somehow gay posts are allowed in the sewers.

Anime is such a dangerous stuff its like heroin but gayer

View: https://imgur.com/a/gzC3qHk

Based,I fucking hate anime faggots

@Nukethisgayearth please weigh in on this thread lol

Does Pokémon count as anime in your books?

noted, thanks for the heads up

DAMN THAT'S CRAZY. ANIME AVI NIGGAS B ON SUM OTHER SHIT

edit: didn't realize this is lounge not sewers lol

not that it probably matters much

Last edited:
Nigger with a hard R

This is my signature now. But I had to shorten it to fit this site’s 1984 rules

Also your almost at 500 days here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back