Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS VID IF YOU'RE SUICIDAL!!!

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

I warned you

Roasties glorifying a Chad tard for being hot and attractive. They would spit on his corpse if he was sub 5 .

This mentally handicapped Chad has a higher SMV than 90% of the male population. Let that sink in.

An actual Chad, damn. Disabled Chad.

This is proof that IQ and 'personality' mean jack shit when it comes to getting women.

Still a guilty pleasure, he can't enjoy being a chad to the full extent

Fucking hell. Doesn't matter if you're retarded, if you're attractive girls will still fawn over you. Maybe it's his charming retard personality, though?

i have never seem retarded chad lmao i feel happy knowing that females will still want him

Not impressed.

Women would leave a sub7 left for dead on the street, but they would walk through fire for a 9/10 chad, regardless of disabilities.

I warned you

Roasties glorifying a Chad tard for being hot and attractive. They would spit on his corpse if he was sub 5 .

Inspired me to comment.

Austists deserve to be roasted even if they get a ton of praise from ugly white whores.

Inspired me to comment.

Austists deserve to be roasted even if they get a ton of praise from ugly white whores.
you "roasting" him won't do shit lmao. this is such a retarded cope. you making fun of his diability is hilarious, you are sweating in your room, subuhman as fuck while he is chad. how can you have the audacity to roast someone who is so higher on the societal ladder compared to you? Jfl its like an ant "roasting" king kong

you "roasting" him won't do shit lmao. this is such a retarded cope. you making fun of his diability is hilarious, you are sweating in your room, subuhman as fuck while he is chad. how can you have the audacity to roast someone who is so higher on the societal ladder compared to you? Jfl its like an ant "roasting" king kong
But the king Kong is still retarded and better than you :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I've seen the error in my ways.

I've now decided to roast the sub 5 girls who say he's hot.

At least I'll make them sob for a few hours.
But the king Kong is still retarded and better than you :lul::lul::lul::lul:

good tbh, stir your hate to numales and hyperglamous girls tbh

it was a metaphor -_____O
Yeah I'm saying it's funny that a retard autist who can barely speak is better than you just because of his looks.

Yeah I'm saying it's funny that a retard autist who can barely speak is better than you just because of his looks.
this is the world we live in unfortunatley

Esta es una prueba de que el coeficiente de inteligencia y la "personalidad" significan una mierda cuando se trata de conseguir mujeres.

I'm not even using a picture of myself and this whore starts attacking the asshole I have in my display photo. :forcedsmile:

This is proof that IQ and 'personality' mean jack shit when it comes to getting women.
He's not dumb he has the iq of a regular human. There's just something with his muscles that don't allow him to talk properly.

Kek hes adorable and sweet. But if he was ugly, he would be a creepy paedo.

Lookism would probably rate him a 5.5

Mentally retarded chads still slaying pussy

Lookism would probably rate him a 5.5

Those retards would be coping in gigantic amounts then. The guy in the video mogs David Gandy, Francisco Lachowski and Sean O'pry into oblivion.

By the way he isn't retarded. It's a brain condition affecting his speech. There was one blackpilled comment there.
OCXdDFs.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back