Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS OF THIS REDDIT POST. IT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO ROPE INSTANTLY!

I wonder if its the DMT that gets released that makes these near-death experiences like this

Why do you think he’s being genuine? :feelsseriously:

Give me one good reason to believe what he’s saying here.

No one ever died, brain was still alive so I call those things hallucinations.

Wereq will experience the exact same peace when he dies and attains nirvana as the blackpilled buddha

what does death mean to you?
I don't know really. The closest thing I can think is that death is like not only you never existed/never been born but not even the universe did. It's like life is an unnatural illusion and non existence is the true reality.

Okay, I actually finished watching the clip now and I kinda just feel bad for the guy, assuming he was being honest here and wasn’t just repeating scripted shit for the sake of updoots as they usually do. Here’s hoping he’ll recover from this.

Ehh my mother had a clinical death several times, she said the same shit about death being peaceful and inviting.

I also talked to an old guy while in a hospital, his lungs literally exploded after an operation, blood and all, he also said the same about his clinical death.

I used to fear death a lot, but nowadays I don't think it would be so bad if I died.

i hope there is nothing after death

I knew life was gay, but I don't want to shoot myself in the head and fail like the retard I am, it's ovER.

"I'll tell you how dying feels like" - A guy who isn't dead

I don't know really. The closest thing I can think is that death is like not only you never existed/never been born but not even the universe did. It's like life is an unnatural illusion and non existence is the true reality.

it just doesnt make sense tho thats the issue. Because why would you even come out of this permanent state of non existance, only to return back to it? Wouldnt that just mean ''you'' could just return to life at any random time again since you already did before? And who is ''you'' here, if the current ''you'' is destroyed during physical death.

it just doesnt make sense tho thats the issue. Because why would you even come out of this permanent state of non existance, only to return back to it? Wouldnt that just mean ''you'' could just return to life at any random time again since you already did before? And who is ''you'' here, if the current ''you'' is destroyed during physical death.

You don't return to it, you never came out of it in the first place, you don't exist, the universe neither.

Aside that don't you find suspicious that you live in a reality where love exists? Something so good cannot exist. Constant sex, validation, love, care. What if it's all not existing? Chads, Stacy etc they're uncanny and unrealistic now that you think about it no?

looking forward to it greatly

Kill that cracker again

You don't return to it, you never came out of it in the first place, you don't exist, the universe neither.

Aside that don't you find suspicious that you live in a reality where love exists? Something so good cannot exist. Constant sex, validation, love, care. What if it's all not existing? Chads, Stacy etc they're uncanny and unrealistic now that you think about it no?

if we didnt come out of it, then why are we having this convo?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back