Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do NOT go to nightclubs - Rant

Bash

Bash

Shortcel | Too Analytical
Personal story: To start off, I went to a nightclub the other night with a taller friend who's somewhat better looking than me (not a fakecel because I still want to try and enjoy something in life).

The nightclub was pretty typical, most of the men getting any action or dancing were near 6 feet and very good looking (think 8/10+), lot of Chad's and Tyrone's though so it's wasn't as much as a race thing. There were a lot of Indian/Asian and short men standing around the whole night who never got any attention so shoutout to them.

Basically the whole night my friend and I were there to simply enjoy the music and atmosphere and weren't worried about chicks much at all.

However, sometime through the night, some chick tried to grind up in front of my friend and he didn't want to dance with her because she was pretty fat so he switched places with me as a joke.

That was a mistake, the fat chick was mortified when she looked back and saw the manlet of a dude I am and made a straight line dash ahead as far away from us as possible.

I feel like I'm just rambling on and so much of this is common sense but essentially what I'm trying to say is don't go to a nightclub if you're short, ethnic, or will get mogged by anybody because even if you're not there for chicks you'll still get blackpilled or rejected without even asking anybody.

TL/DR: you'll get rejected and humiliated at nightclubs even if you don't bother with chicks. Also the sky is blue and grass is green.

Brutal.

Have never stepped foot in a nightclub. Jfl seems absolutely ridiculous. Why do people even bother in 2019, you need to be a 6'10" male model to even stand half a chance with a 500lb burn victim.

I've been a few times while trying to NTmaxx. It was suicidefuel but going there really proved to me that height>face.

Don't be sorry for going to night clubs or any other normie/chad activities. Its the best wa to learn their behaviour first hand.
I was at a club yesterday and it proves a very lot of the stuff you read here. Crazy world.

Brutal.

Have never stepped foot in a nightclub. Jfl seems absolutely ridiculous. Why do people even bother in 2019, you need to be a 6'10" male model to even stand half a chance with a 500lb burn victim.

Where do you live? I've seen plenty of normies getting action.

Looking on the brightside,

At least you made the fat cunt get some exercise!

Le Chad frend

Nightclubs are just suifuel

Don't be sorry for going to night clubs or any other normie/chad activities. Its the best wa to learn their behaviour first hand.
I was at a club yesterday and it proves a very lot of the stuff you read here. Crazy world.
Literally the truth, there's no better way to confirm and see the blackpill first-hand than going out places.

Seemes pretty obvious no?

I thought this was commong knowledge at this point. Nightclubs are one of the biggest suifuel sources there is.

Brutal.

That video, damn. Still as brutal as it was when I watched it for the first time.

Ive never gone and don't plan to do it

I've never been to a night club. Why the hell would I.