Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DO NOT FUCK A NON VIRGIN WOMAN

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
When you kiss her you are kissing chads ASSHOLE !!! :feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

is that supposed to be funny?

How is it supposed to be funny? Holes don't know how to funny.

Didnt watch but I dont think there is an incel in here that wouldnt fuck an attractive non virgin if they had the chance. And if they dont they are either volcels or autistic.

Thumbnail was enough

Didnt watch but I dont think there is an incel in here that wouldnt fuck an attractive non virgin if they had the chance. And if they dont they are either volcels or autistic.
Ill put my dick in her but my lips arent going near

tbh if she started touching any dude here how the fuck would they not get hard tbh

tbh if she started touching any dude here how the fuck would they not get hard tbh
They bonesmashed and jelqed to the point where it doesnt work. Aspiecels probably would be too busy trembling and sweating to make it move.

You are gonna destroy your brain watching all of these tik toks. Social media has always been bad but tik tok just takes it to the next level. Watching these tik toks is worse than watching a man tear out his own intestines

I would rather go volcel than have relations with an unchaste whore. Unfortunately, I don’t even get that option. By the way, where do you guys think her looks match is right about now?

You are gonna destroy your brain watching all of these tik toks. Social media has always been bad but tik tok just takes it to the next level. Watching these tik toks is worse than watching a man tear out his own intestines
All social media is cancer. TikTok is the new Vine.

Jfl at those who say the blackpill isn't waking up non-chads.

I don't have the option

let's be honest though, if an incel had the opportunity to cum in a toilet the last thing he would think about is getting cucked by chad

Why does this chinless cumdumpster get to fuck chad?

not a surprise, all foids are cringy when they try to be funny

i want a virgin, like me

No worries, I will never fuck any foid

Don't worry this is common knowledge

Also JFL that bitch would be incel if male

I would rather go volcel than have relations with an unchaste whore. Unfortunately, I don’t even get that option. By the way, where do you guys think her looks match is right about now?
posting on IT

I would If I could tbh ngl

JFL her looksmatch is posting on forever alone

Posting here probably, agree btw

Degenerate foids need to be shot (in real life)

JFL at toiletmaxxing foids

common knowledge

What the hell happened to society...

K.D. spotted.

So obvious.

Someone needs to fill her full of lead.

no dawg i want pussy case and point

When you kiss her you are kissing chads ASSHOLE !!! :feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Tumblr oujmxo1yCE1wxnvpoo1 500

I wouldn't be able anyway