Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [DO NOT ENTER] Traits often found on intelligent individuals

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Traits often found in intelligent people:

• high working memory capacity, facilitating math ability, rapid learning, and ability to stay on task
  • mental speed is high, allowing the high WMC to be used efficiently
  • learns quickly
  • can learn by self-instruction
  • can block out stimuli that distract from the cognitive task at hand
  • statistically holds a high status job with high pay
  • has high general health and is less likely to suffer accidental injuries
  • is statistically more symmetric (body and face) than average
  • has a higher than average education
  • enjoys a high level of socioeconomic status - partly displayed by living in a more exclusive neighborhood, having high social standing friends, etc.
  • enjoys greater life satisfaction and happiness
  • has a superior memory
  • has a large number of interests, held with competence
  • is less likely to smoke, or have HIV infection
  • is unlikely to have a criminal record
  • does not drop out of school
  • less likely to have a child when a teenager or to have an illegitimate child

To summarize it all up:

Last edited:
What's your reason for not killing yourself?

Why does this forum often back (and dickride) intellectuals (most of them are banned)?

Good genes come in clusters.

literally me frfr

I have none of those

High IQ individuals should be prosecuted (and publicly labelled) within Master's evil conglomerate.
High IQ indivudals work too much, they should reject their genetic destiny and all wageslave on the factory floor and let the nepotism and diversity hires run the STEM show

High IQ indivudals work too much, they should reject their genetic destiny and all wageslave on the factory floor and let the nepotism and diversity hires run the STEM show
I disagree. In fact, they owe us economic reparations. These inheritedly-privileged groups should be prosecuted and liquidated (Intelligenzaktion).

What's your reason for not killing yourself?

Why does this forum often back (and dickride) intellectuals (most of them are banned)?
If people call themselves intellectual and high iq, dont believe them, they roleplay.

Who cares? 70 IQ barely functioning orangutan Chad still creampies this girl on a regular basis

Gigastacysister

As an incel, being unintelligent is the nail in the coffin. High iq subhumans are, atleast, able to acquire sense of superiority based on their brain capabilities. Meanwhile retardcels are worthless and it truly never began for them.

Cull all high iq fags!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Interesting list

Isn't that @Darth_Aurelius 's sister? :feelskek:
Yes, at least theoretically. He always talks about how she gets filled with cum by arabs in a so cucked way the incest part becomes the least worrisome one jfl.

R 7
Iloveyousis

Isn't that @Darth_Aurelius 's sister? :feelskek:
Yes that is my sister and he is merely insanely jeally of the fact that I have the great pleasure of living in such close proximity to such a masterpiece of feminine beauty, aesthetics and symmetry.

Yes, at least theoretically. He always talks about how she gets filled with cum by arabs in a so cucked way the incest part becomes the least worrisome one jfl.

View attachment 890742View attachment 890748
Wrong on all counts, as per usual for your highly speculative, uncorroborated and entirely presumptuous post content. I NEVER said or even insinuated that she enjoys being creampied as you suggest but rather, have consistently asserted that she relishes huge, volcanic streams of hot cum splashing across her body, hair and goddess like tits. In point of fact, she just posted an IG "story" last weekend which featured her posing in a mirror that had been coated in the residue of jizz from some Chaddam, roided fuckboy faggot that actually overshot her tits and splattered the mirror. Finally, the guys whose cocks she does permit to enter her tight, bald divine cunt look more like Iraqi Zack Efrons then that emaciated faggot whom you posted.

> ... or have HIV infection

thats for sure

Who cares? 70 IQ barely functioning orangutan Chad still creampies this girl on a regular basis

View attachment 890352
Also, you have wrongly assumed that she is as dumb a cunt as she is hot. I never stated that I consider her to be lower then average IQ in point of fact, and since it bears on the present conversation, I would strongly suspect that her IQ is at least an entire standard deviation above the mean. I say this on account of both my own exceptionally high IQ as well as the fact that she inherited some quantum of superior intellectual genetics which have greatly predisposed her to academic and professional achievement if only she had the motivation to apply herself but alas, she is a lazy twat.

Wrong on all counts, as per usual for your highly speculative, uncorroborated and entirely presumptuous post content. I NEVER said or even insinuated that she enjoys being creampied as you suggest but rather, have consistently asserted that she relishes huge, volcanic streams of hot cum splashing across her body, hair and goddess like tits. In point of fact, she just posted an IG "story" last weekend which featured her posing in a mirror that had been coated in the residue of jizz from some Chaddam, roided fuckboy faggot that actually overshot her tits and splattered the mirror. Finally, the guys whose cocks she does permit to enter her tight, bald divine cunt look more like Iraqi Zack Efrons then that emaciated faggot whom you posted.
Iloveyousis kindlephoto 21480929

Damn bro I must have 70 iq in the things that matter. I think my writing and speaking iq is maybe around 90 or 100 so people think I am normal .but everything else I am maybe at 70. No wonder my life is so shit. I am an actual retard lmao. And I get no disability bucks either.

Damn bro I must have 70 iq in the things that matter. I think my writing and speaking iq is maybe around 90 or 100 so people think I am normal .but everything else I am maybe at 70. No wonder my life is so shit. I am an actual retard lmao. And I get no disability bucks either.
We're on the same boat. My writing is acceptable, whereas I am truly mediocre at other departments. No wonder I never made it through school.

symmetry is life

Imagine not being high IQ. Just kys, tbhngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back