Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel *DO NOT ENTER* LIFE MOGGING OVERLOAD *DO NOT ENTER*

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
5387dff603e1bde72174b77adb0ebe9e
4a2c276ce5cfc62522cb8b1091f3faac
725d17deae1c14b67d9b5ebaa954d91c
D8611fced80b14668962b4238af59cc8

D2b2bf7a78ea6a690e6885fc892d6824
6e75ca3611a3705d531ace755fc3bf36
230cb8a1271c56b41d61faf48aa7e44a

Last edited:
MP5, AR-15, G36, MP7

Nuke this gay earth already. Cucks have gone too far to allow this...

I'd slap the shit out those cunts if they came near me.

Reminds me of that time where 3 Swedish policewomen called reinforces because they couldn't handle one single unarmed nigger

Ez weapons drop. Not sure why more people don't target these foids.

They all turn into puddles of goo when Chad is around.

Lifemogs me by default because female, not because of being a cop.
Foids being allowed to carry guns around and be responsible for people's safety tho? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: The sexual revolution and its' consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Lmfao without guns all those foids would get dropped by even the scrawniest IT numales.

I did not heed your warning,O' kind stranger and for that I shall suffer.

10000NEETbuxx says they'll shoot a fellow incel just for fun in the future and claim they were getting raped just by being looked at

Also AR-70 (Italian) varient

You know whats even more fucked up?

Im actually finding these masculine life mogging women attractive, this must be the clown world programming finally effecting me, finding these masculine life-mogging militaristic women attractive. Is my brain becoming cuck-like???????

Its so over, my brain is fried.

Ez weapons drop. Not sure why more people don't target these foids.
Lots of free guns and slave girls!

I sure do feel mogged!

Because i dont get to fuck them!

Rope fuel ngl

hope they get shot (in CoD)

Foids in the military and E services have always been HOT. I WANT their FLESH but they would kill me for it with the power they wield. But I would rather be killed by a foid, I want to look into their EYES as they shoot me like the incel scum that I am.

Meanwhile, I as a 30 year old semi homeless incel live with my elderly dad, these hot young foids in their 20s get to prance around carrying all sorts of AUTOMATIC and SEMI AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, which I would LOVE to get my hands on, yet I sit pathetic and emasculated without even a BASIC MINIMUM WAGE JOB, let alone anything befitting of a MAN.

I am so pathetic it is untrue.

I am supposed to be a MAN yet these cute little pixies mog the shit out of me! And they are YOUNGER than me. I want their YOUNG FLESH but I cannot have it.

If it was legal they would start shooting at ugly men on sight.

Lifefuel in some situations to be honest- feminism pushes foids into the army->foids go to war-> foids die :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My dick got hard. It’s fucking over. Prolly gonna jerkoff even tho they’d gun me down in an instant

Foid soldiers are counter productive for several reasons.

1. Weaker
  2. More emotional
  3. Decreases morale. Shifts their fellow soldiers focus from fighting to foid roasties.
  4. Boosts enemy morale. If a foid soldier get captured, the enemy has free fuck hole to use. This is what I hope happens to each foid soldier.

1. Weaker
  2. More emotional
  3. Decreases morale. Shifts their fellow soldiers focus from fighting to foid roasties.
  4. Boosts enemy morale. If a foid soldier get captured, the enemy has free fuck hole to use. This is what I hope happens to each foid soldier.
based. also they won't shoot chad enemy

Antrittsbesuch akk marine kramp karrenbauer vor soldaten

This is germanys defence minister JFL
Do you notice anything weird about this picture ?
Like how the one making the rules is a woman but every one who doing the actual work is male .
What a funny world it is .

Lmao at female cops. It's just a machine gun waiting to be picked up by some terrorist. A man could walk up, knock them out in one punch, and then they would have a fully automatic rifle.

Last edited:
I'm not impressed by girls with guns. When shit truly hits the fan, I bet 99% of them will throw their guns on the ground and run away.

Im actually finding these masculine life mogging women attractive, this must be the clown world programming finally effecting me, finding these masculine life-mogging militaristic women attractive. Is my brain becoming cuck-like???????
Is it the desire to pick them up and take them home? I've felt that for a long time.

A police force made up of roasties is inevitably going to result in them becoming an incel task force and elimination squad.
Foids can't possibly allow incels to freely roam the streets and disrespect women.

I'd slap the shit out those cunts if they came near me.

But then 150 male policemen come to bail her out, beat the shit out of you and then give her all the credit for your arrest.

Why is there so many bluepillers here?

YOU CUCKS JERKING OFF TO THE WOMEN IN BLUE?:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::D:feelskek:

But then 150 male policemen come to bail her out, beat the shit out of you and then give her all the credit for your arrest.
I'd gun them all down like the faggot whiteknights they are.

This blows the drivers' licence pill clean out of the water!

Reminds me of that time where 3 Swedish policewomen called reinforces because they couldn't handle one single unarmed nigger
Thank you for reminding me. Giggling rn.

1. Weaker
  2. More emotional
/\
Top notch assessment!

This is foid worship

But it sucks to know they'd kill us instantly. Imagine getting cucked hard by a woman.

Guns were a big mistake. At least swords and spears relied on strength and true bravery. Fucking whores and fucking feminist culture empowering women and cukcing us