Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DO NOT donate organs as an incel

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
These filthy normies and foids arent entitled to our organs after we die. If you ever plan to rope, make sure you wont be found for at least a few weeks so your organs start to rot and become useless. Or take some drugs that destroys your internal organs to make them useless. Not even in death shall society take advantage of us in any way.

Not advertising roping, just a reminder IF you ever plan to rope

I want my body cremated

I agree
I don't want my body to be used when i'm dead

you can't really decide after you die, they can take all your organs after you die. Only way to fuck them over is to die in a way when nobody noticed at least for a few days

Why should anyone get my organs?
i can't even get greeted by the same people

They will steal them regardless if you are an organ donor or not. It's fucked up that's why you must die alone or poison yourself so your meat rots and becomes unusable

Why should anyone get my organs?
i can't even get greeted by the same people
True. Those same fucks would walk past me as I die yet they want my delectable organs so they can live? Fuck em

They will steal them regardless if you are an organ donor or not. It's fucked up that's why you must die alone or poison yourself so your meat rots and becomes unusable
i didn't read the post, too much effort
If you niggas dont even mind reading a few words then dont click my threads, simple as that

Why the fuck would I?

These filthy normies and foids arent entitled to our organs after we die. If you ever plan to rope, make sure you wont be found for at least a few weeks so your organs start to rot and become useless. Or take some drugs that destroys your internal organs to make them useless. Not even in death shall society take advantage of us in any way.

Not advertising roping, just a reminder IF you ever plan to rope
no one would want my trucel organs jfl they would rather die over having my organs.

I did a prohibition on donating my organs. JFL also at soyciety asking to donate blood when normies took the death juice shots. That's a real problem to find pure blood if I ever experience blood loss.

"Why wouldn't you donate your organs?"
"Why wouldn't you help a woman who is being raped or at risk of dying?"

As Morrisey sings: "In my life why I waste so much valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die?"

Why should I waste my time or even risk myself for people who don't even care if I'm alive or dead, people who wouldn't do the same for me, people who probably wouldn't even be truly grateful?

I did a prohibition on donating my organs. JFL also at soyciety asking to donate blood when normies took the death juice shots. That's a real problem to find pure blood if I ever experience blood loss.
Vaccine wont stay in your blood forever

Vaccine wont stay in your blood forever
It will stay in your blood forever since they are putting graphene and other chemicals into chemtrails (the call it now a cloud seeding) and into the water treatment plants that are used as a building block to repair and build new nanobots they will obviously end up in your tapwater since you can't filter things in a nano scale as small as single block of carbon. Don't forget that they are vaccinating farm animals and also vaxxed zombies are still generating BLE signal at all times you can check it on your own while walking/driving around your town and due that it's obvious that their nano tech has enough of the food to rebuild itself for long ass time, add bad diets without vit C and then they will never stop being a transhuman cyborgs. Issue of them shedding nano tech to the others and feeding each other like perpetuum mobile is pretty obvious and been known since the start of the Covid-borg 2020 program.

It will stay in your blood forever since they are putting graphene and other chemicals into chemtrails (the call it now a cloud seeding) and into the water treatment plants that are used as a building block to repair and build new nanobots they will obviously end up in your tapwater since you can't filter things in a nano scale as small as single block of carbon. Don't forget that they are vaccinating farm animals and also vaxxed zombies are still generating BLE signal at all times you can check it on your own while walking/driving around your town and due that it's obvious that their nano tech has enough of the food to rebuild itself for long ass time, add bad diets without vit C and then they will never stop being a transhuman cyborgs. Issue of them shedding nano tech to the others and feeding each other like perpetuum mobile is pretty obvious and been known since the start of the Covid-borg 2020 program.
983 1

Don't donate the organs, just borrow them from others :feelshmm: